Blacklisted Ban Appeal

Stoner

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): My Steam was blacklisted years ago when I applied but still had a pretty new VAC Ban.

Why the verdict is not fair: I fully understand that cheating in any way is NOT ALLOWED, I believe the verdict was fair at the time when my VAC Ban was still less than a year old, but now it is 1760 days old, almost 5 years.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: since then I've logged 3000+ hours in DayZ, streamed most of my gameplay to twitch, and I haven't  ever cheated. DayZ RP has always been something I want to be a part of.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to get my Steam account removed from the blacklist so that I could start playing on your server. I've wanted to play since I was 15, me being almost 20 now, I hope we could overlook some red text on my profile and make that happen.

What could you have done better?: I suppose not getting a VAC Ban is the only answer to put. I hate the fact that I have it on my profile, but I do. I can't change my actions from 5 years ago but I would if I could.

"Your account is blacklisted. You can find the reason below.

Blacklisted Steam 76561198068050435"

Link to Steam Account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/yungxstoner/
Here you will see my VAC, its age and other profile info.

• Diamond

Greetings @Stoner,

Can you please link us all of your Steam Accounts.

Thanks,

Randy

• Legend

We have reviewed this appeal and reached the conclusion to remove your blacklist as the ban is over 365 days old.

Good luck with the whitelist

Appeal Accepted - Blacklist Revoked

Signed: @Voodoo @Saunders @Randy

• VoodooLR locked this topic