Server time (UTC): 2019-12-14, 17:38 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Stoner

Blacklisted Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): My Steam was blacklisted years ago when I applied but still had a pretty new VAC Ban.

Why the verdict is not fair: I fully understand that cheating in any way is NOT ALLOWED, I believe the verdict was fair at the time when my VAC Ban was still less than a year old, but now it is 1760 days old, almost 5 years.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: since then I've logged 3000+ hours in DayZ, streamed most of my gameplay to twitch, and I haven't  ever cheated. DayZ RP has always been something I want to be a part of.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to get my Steam account removed from the blacklist so that I could start playing on your server. I've wanted to play since I was 15, me being almost 20 now, I hope we could overlook some red text on my profile and make that happen.

What could you have done better?: I suppose not getting a VAC Ban is the only answer to put. I hate the fact that I have it on my profile, but I do. I can't change my actions from 5 years ago but I would if I could.

"Your account is blacklisted. You can find the reason below.

Blacklisted Steam 76561198068050435"

Link to Steam Account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/yungxstoner/
Here you will see my VAC, its age and other profile info.

Greetings @Stoner,

Can you please link us all of your Steam Accounts.

Thanks,

Randy

We have reviewed this appeal and reached the conclusion to remove your blacklist as the ban is over 365 days old.

Good luck with the whitelist

Appeal Accepted - Blacklist Revoked

Signed: @Voodoo @Saunders @Randy