Server time (UTC): 2019-12-10, 03:56 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Lostgalaxy

S1 invalid kill/griefing in severograd (SERVER TIME): (UTC): 2019-10-29, 04:23

Server and location:  S1 school in Severograd 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): (UTC): 2019-10-29, 04:23

Your in game name: Tim Sin

Names of allies involved: Connor sin, Ian sin

Name of suspect/s: unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): have video from connor prospective 

Detailed description of the events: was talking with people in friendly RP and then out of nowhere someone yelled something and within half a second was killed, no gun in hand and without a chance to surrender.

Edited by Lostgalaxy
small change

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

01:27:32 | Player "Tim Sin" is connected
- Dead -
04:33:11 | Player "Tim Sin" has been disconnected

02:09:18 | Player "Connor Sin" is connected
04:19:23 | Player "Connor Sin" has been disconnected

03:58:24 | Player "Bobby Kalo" is connected
04:33:11 | Player "Bobby Kalo" has been disconnected

02:06:16 | Player "Noah Russo" is connected
04:33:11 | Player "Noah Russo" has been disconnected

03:14:39 | Player "Ronald Norton" is connected
04:33:11 | Player "Ronald Norton" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

03:59:42 | Player "Tim Sin" hit by Player "Bobby Kalo" with M4A1 from 27.8849 meters 
03:59:42 | Player "Tim Sin" hit by Player "Bobby Kalo" with M4A1 from 27.8819 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

03:59:42 | Player "Tim Sin" (DEAD) killed by Player "Bobby Kalo" with M4A1 from 27.8819 meters

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

00:19:32 | Chat("Connor Sin"): // I can't hear you
04:10:50 | Chat("Connor Sin"): /
04:10:54 | Chat("Connor Sin"): //brb
04:12:06 | Chat("Connor Sin"): //back

Building Logs:

Spoiler

04:12:30 | Player "Noah Russo" dismantled Fence with Hatchet
04:21:29 | Player "Noah Russo" built Fence with Pliers
04:22:58 | Player "Ronald Norton" dismantled Fence with Hatchet
04:23:56 | Player "Noah Russo" dismantled Fence with Hatchet
04:24:00 | Player "Ronald Norton" dismantled Fence with Hatchet
04:24:57 | Player "Noah Russo" dismantled Fence with Hatchet

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@Lostgalaxy | Tim Sin | OP
@PizzaDoggyDog | Connor Sin | POSTED
@MouseWB | Bobby Kalo | POSTED
@MasonnWB | Noah Russo | POSTED
@Ronnie | Ronald Norton | POSTED

Just from the time of telling to put hands up to shooting.

We were having a nice chat outside the school base and for some unknown reason they decided they'd try and attack us. One of their group asked for meds and when we went to go get said meds the main groups people ran off and had a chat and left me with the person needing meds we gave her the meds and they come back start screaming put your hands up and before I can even get my hands up they start shooting on the base killing Tim before he could fully react.

https://plays.tv/video/5db7c1f539f3370a6c/hmmmm-time-

Edited by PizzaDoggyDog

Bobby Kalo POV: We approached Severograd with the intent to speak with those inside of the school. We had heard it was the home of people that had held up a friend of someone traveling with our group. Upon arriving, we started speaking to those in the area. These people began to behave somewhat suspicious and would not come to talk to us directly. We set expecations before coming to the decision to initiate. We marked every person in the area before dropping an initiation, being aware of the man on the roof mainly. As I initiated with my group; rather than putting his hands up, the OP immediately attempted to run and take cover - Resulting in his death.

Logs have been updated for Griefing

Yo. Thought I'd be called in.

My POV: I rock up with the boys and head from Novaya to Severograd. I'm told we are going to visit the people in the School after being told they allegedly kidnapped (or were affiliated to kidnapping) one of the BR's friends. We head down to the school and I take overwatch where I see the boys speak to a couple of people out front. I spot another fella down the road (who I am yet to know the name of) idly moving back and forth in all directions, acting like he was unsure as to where to go until he pulled a gun out once he believed everybody was infront of the school. I call it in and @MasonnWB clears him off. Our guy Seth (don't know the forum name) also mentioned that he is being scoped out by someone on the school roof so I call out his position.

After leaving, we believed his loitering was to cover those in the school which made us further suspicious and decided to initiate. We had tabs on the OP the whole time. I was observing from a rooftop and fired no shots until I later approached and initiated myself. But from the apartment rooftop - I observed the initiation and whilst hearing BR shouting 'hands up' down the radio; I see the man on the roof with his gun out seemingly backing away to take cover, clearly not meeting the demands and was therefore sent to the shadow realm.

A firefight then ensued, the people in the school refused to come out and meet demands so we killed them all and raided their camp. I cut down the top half of a wall from the inside so my boys could get inside. From my understanding; we did not cut down anything with unnecessary or malicious intent. The only other thing that should have been destroyed was @MasonnWB working on the gate because he did not hear me say I was cutting a hole in the wall as the only way in without making said hole was to boost your way in.

This concludes my POV and will happily reply to any further questions.

Edited by Ronnie
Additional Information for Griefing

POV: We rock up to the school building in Severograd because We came to make good on our dues that I promised to return after our last encounter and that it would not be good. After some of our guys games crashing for no reason and having to sit in queue, we decide to wait and just do some Casual RP having fun creating tension in the air.  Finally when everybody is on, we continue our RP to how it was going. After some banter and small talk we try to make things interesting. After not finding a good lead in, I ask I believe bobby if he has any whiskey to which we all drop initiation. Right at the start I aim my gun at the guy on the roof and he does not put his hands up and starts moving back obviously to get into cover, I shoot a couple bullets myself but end up missing him. After I tell everyone inside that its their last chance to put their hands up and come outside, I receive some fun and light trash talk. Thats when @Ronnie boost me into the base. While I am in there alone, all the boys are outside with the Hostages. I run around the place slowly looking for ways to get everyone else inside. I find a hacksaw and start hack sawing but I hear @MouseWB Open fire causing me to stop 3/4ths through it.  I realize it would be faster to just break the fence and have the guys crawl underneath than hacksawing the gate so thats what I do. I Believe i broke 1 metal wall before seeing movement behind me and a guy pointing his gun at me. I immedialty stop and run into cover where I get pushed from 2 angles. I rush one guy on the stairs and end up killing him and I then hear @Ronnie Say he killed another one of them. After running through the school to clear it with @MouseWB I didn't know if making a fence was faster than breaking it down but decide to try anyway on the inner layer, I then break the rest of the wall to get out. Between the in game talk and also hearing that over discord I did not hear @Ronnie tell me he was also breaking in/out of the place. Trust me, if we had griefed you base you would have known, there was A LOT of shit in there that we didnt even take. I think at the end of it all, after all the shit u had,  we took a couple stacks of nails and some food leaving all the rest in their containers. 

Also Think you might've broken NLR. If possible please check death log and position logs of Op and friends GM team.

To go on about NLR i'll fill you in the only one of our group to die recently before that would of been me I died like 30mins or so before just north of there due to the toxic illness, didn't return straight away and never returned to the same RP situation. After we all died none of us returned for a while  most logged of because it was like 4am for us and for myself I stayed south looting the southern coast.

20 hours ago, PizzaDoggyDog said:

Just from the time of telling to put hands up to shooting.

We were having a nice chat outside the school base and for some unknown reason they decided they'd try and attack us. One of their group asked for meds and when we went to go get said meds the main groups people ran off and had a chat and left me with the person needing meds we gave her the meds and they come back start screaming put your hands up and before I can even get my hands up they start shooting on the base killing Tim before he could fully react.

https://plays.tv/video/5db7c1f539f3370a6c/hmmmm-time-

Do you have a clip of the full incident, not this very cut down shortened version?

Who is on the frequency saying 'they killed me'?

Thank you

@PizzaDoggyDog will be temp banned until he answers the above question.

@Rover watched the video you are referring to, not sure if the person with their hands up said it or the people inside but you can hear someone say something along the lines of “When they come inside just blast em” if it’s the dude with his hands up then no bueno

The person speaking in the video that says all that was me, I normally mute after dying but i was a little salty in this case because of the half second initiation so I fumed a bit first. The blast em thing was also me being a little salty I admit, but Pizza could not have followed that advice anyway, it was mostly just me repeating to myself the plan we have set up for anytime someone attacks, which is "wait in the hallways and blast them". No one needed or listened to what I said in a serious way because they all knew the plan because we talk about it constantly, they understood I was upset and fuming, and shortly asked me to mute. 

In this case at the moment I was upset because of my feelings of being shot without a chance for hostage negotiation or anything. My action to step back when everyone started yelling  was a natural reaction that anyone might make in a half second like that. I should not have fumed to myself after dying like I did, but it had 0 effect on anything that happened and is not a normal occurrence. I started using shadowplay because of this incident, I didn't have it before.

I'm available to vc if anyone have any questions. 

24 minutes ago, Lostgalaxy said:

The person speaking in the video that says all that was me, I normally mute after dying but i was a little salty in this case because of the half second initiation so I fumed a bit first. The blast em thing was also me being a little salty I admit, but Pizza could not have followed that advice anyway, it was mostly just me repeating to myself the plan we have set up for anytime someone attacks, which is "wait in the hallways and blast them". No one needed or listened to what I said in a serious way because they all knew the plan because we talk about it constantly, they understood I was upset and fuming, and shortly asked me to mute. 

In this case at the moment I was upset because of my feelings of being shot without a chance for hostage negotiation or anything. My action to step back when everyone started yelling  was a natural reaction that anyone might make in a half second like that. I should not have fumed to myself after dying like I did, but it had 0 effect on anything that happened and is not a normal occurrence. I started using shadowplay because of this incident, I didn't have it before.

I'm available to vc if anyone have any questions. 

Shoot me a dm on discord

Id like For this report to be closed

@Lostgalaxy do you agree with closure?

Greetings everyone.

we are very glad the OP and the accused @MasonnWB could figure things out in private.

In the future we advise both party's to record their situations in case of a report because if this report would have continued it would have resulted in a word v word which isn't helpful to anyone so we like to avoid those, nonetheless 

Happy Halloween 👻

signed by @Hofer & @Samti