Server time (UTC): 2019-12-05, 23:26 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Pontiff

Discord Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): N/A

Why the verdict is not fair: I'm not sure what warranted that ban; I was merely participating in the conversation taking place in #general and trying to defuse the tension with  a joke.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: The last statement I made was following someone saying "Some people are not here to RP" or something along those lines to which I jokingly replied "I come on this server to dab on Campfire RPers with my adequate PVP skills", a known inside joke of the community; often used in the long and pointless debates that attempt to split 'Hostile' RPers and 'Campfire' RPers into two distinct category. I realize now in hindsight that, while this is common knowledge for older members of this community, this might have been misconstrued by newer players as an endorsement of the aforementioned behaviour.

EDIT: I'd like to add that I have racked a grand total of 1 kill in the 3+ years I have been on the server because I genuinely suck at PvP, and anyone that played with me for any length of time is well aware of that fact.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Discord ban revoked.

What could you have done better?: Provide better context to my jokes and not take part in bantering activities while waiting for my work to compile.

Edited by Pontiff

👍