Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 18:01 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Rookie52

S1: RDM/Fail RP in South Novy - Server time (UTC):2019-10-28, 06:00

Server and location: S1 South East Novy Sobor Mountain

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 10/28/2019, Roughly 06:00

Your in game name: Curtis Rook

Names of allies involved: Curtis Rook, Daegon Blackwood, Harry Collins, Luke Di'Pinto, Nic Maguire

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  N/A

Detailed description of the events: 5 members of Nox an Victorum were in the campground south of Novy Sobor when we heard shots begin to ring out very close by. I began to scout it out to see if i could find who it is. I crouched up the trail to see if i could find who was shooting, i told my group to follow a little bit behind me. I saw a man shooting his rifle on the side of a trail, as i went to approach him my game crashed. (log available). When i came to, i saw Daegon and the group approach, not sure if they already began talking to the man. All i heard was Daegon ask "What are you shooting at?" I did not hear a response. Moments later i heard a shot land right next to me and yelled out "Shots Shots taking fire" at that moment i saw another man emerge from the bushes and kill me. We did not get the name of the man we encountered.

I was up the hill heading down the forest, saw people run up to my friend and initiate on him down the path, yelling at him, telling him to put his hands up, pointing guns at him and so on and so on, I shot my KAR at the one at the very front that was pointing his gun at my friend - the rest were killed by others shortly after.

Edited by JimRP

After talking to the boys for a bit and meeting up with Shroud Zorull and Vegas we went to regroup with G19 who was up on the hill shooting his winnie to help us find him. A bunch of dudes approached him and initiated on him (They aimed rifles and commanded he drop his firearm whilst aiming at him) while I was maybe 15m away. I ran up on the edge of the road North West of the group of people who had just initiated. I then re-initiated on the entire group and assisted in killing the aggressors (the OPs party)

Edited by NorwayRP

KILL LOGS

Spoiler

06:12:37 | Player "Nic Maguire" (DEAD) killed by Player "Micheal Lovington" with PPSKN42 from 6.81189 meters 
06:12:41 | Player "Curtis Rook" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jivan Simonian" with M4A1 from 31.7352 meters 
06:12:44 | Player "Micheal Lovington" (DEAD) killed by Player "Daegon Blackwood" with MP-133 from 18.6699 meters 
06:12:47 | Player "Daegon Blackwood" (DEAD) killed by Player "Zac Grayson" with MP7 from 4.08211 meters 
06:12:47 | Player "Harry Collins" (DEAD) killed by Player "Zac Grayson" with MP7 from 21.7408 meters 
06:13:27 | Player "Luke DiPinto" (DEAD) killed by Player "Mordecai King" with AKM from 26.571 meters 

HIT LOGS

Spoiler

06:12:36 | Player "Nic Maguire" hit by Player "Micheal Lovington" with PPSKN42 from 6.61393 meters 
06:12:37 | Player "Nic Maguire" hit by Player "Micheal Lovington" with PPSKN42 from 6.81189 meters 
06:12:37 | Player "Nic Maguire" hit by Player "Micheal Lovington" with PPSKN42 from 6.83402 meters 
06:12:37 | Player "Nic Maguire" hit by Player "Micheal Lovington" with PPSKN42 from 6.83402 meters 
06:12:38 | Player "Curtis Rook" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with AKM from 26.3417 meters 
06:12:38 | Player "Curtis Rook" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with AKM from 26.3417 meters 
06:12:40 | Player "Curtis Rook" hit by Player "Jivan Simonian" with M4A1 from 30.9919 meters 
06:12:40 | Player "Curtis Rook" hit by Player "Jivan Simonian" with M4A1 from 30.9919 meters 
06:12:40 | Player "Curtis Rook" hit by Player "Jivan Simonian" with M4A1 from 31.2605 meters 
06:12:41 | Player "Curtis Rook" hit by Player "Jivan Simonian" with M4A1 from 31.7352 meters 
06:12:42 | Player "Harry Collins" hit by Player "Micheal Lovington" with PPSKN42 from 22.6276 meters 
06:12:42 | Player "Harry Collins" hit by Player "Micheal Lovington" with PPSKN42 from 22.6276 meters 
06:12:42 | Player "Harry Collins" hit by Player "Micheal Lovington" with PPSKN42 from 22.6183 meters 
06:12:42 | Player "Micheal Lovington" hit by Player "Harry Collins" with FN-FAL from 22.6451 meters 
06:12:44 | Player "Micheal Lovington" hit by Player "Harry Collins" with FN-FAL from 24.292 meters 
06:12:44 | Player "Micheal Lovington" hit by Player "Daegon Blackwood" with MP-133 from 18.6699 meters 
06:12:44 | Player "Harry Collins" hit by Player "Dimitri Tarasov" with M4A1 from 55.8909 meters 
06:12:44 | Player "Micheal Lovington" hit by Player "Daegon Blackwood" with MP-133 from 18.6096 meters 
06:12:44 | Player "Micheal Lovington" hit by Player "Daegon Blackwood" with MP-133 from 18.6008 meters 
06:12:47 | Player "Daegon Blackwood" hit by Player "Zac Grayson" with MP7 from 4.18991 meters 
06:12:47 | Player "Daegon Blackwood" hit by Player "Zac Grayson" with MP7 from 4.18991 meters 
06:12:47 | Player "Daegon Blackwood" hit by Player "Zac Grayson" with MP7 from 4.08211 meters 
06:12:47 | Player "Daegon Blackwood" hit by Player "Zac Grayson" with MP7 from 4.08211 meters 
06:12:47 | Player "Harry Collins" hit by Player "Zac Grayson" with MP7 from 21.7408 meters 
06:12:47 | Player "Harry Collins" hit by Player "Zac Grayson" with MP7 from 21.7408 meters 
06:12:47 | Player "Zac Grayson" hit by Player "Daegon Blackwood" with MP-133 from 4.06104 meters 
06:12:47 | Player "Zac Grayson" hit by Player "Daegon Blackwood" with MP-133 from 4.06104 meters 
06:12:47 | Player "Daegon Blackwood" hit by Player "Zac Grayson" with MP7 from 4.04114 meters 
06:13:22 | Player "Dimitri Tarasov" hit by Player "Luke DiPinto" with FN SCAR-L from 41.3843 meters 
06:13:22 | Player "Dimitri Tarasov" hit by Player "Luke DiPinto" with FN SCAR-L from 41.3843 meters 
06:13:25 | Player "Luke DiPinto" hit by Player "Jivan Simonian" with M4A1 from 33.7567 meters 
06:13:27 | Player "Luke DiPinto" hit by Player "Jivan Simonian" with M4A1 from 31.7127 meters 
06:13:27 | Player "Luke DiPinto" hit by Player "Mordecai King" with AKM from 26.571 meters 
06:13:28 | Player "Luke DiPinto" hit by Player "Jivan Simonian" with M4A1 from 31.1218 meters 
06:13:28 | Player "Luke DiPinto" hit by Player "Jivan Simonian" with M4A1 from 31.1218 meters 
06:13:28 | Player "Luke DiPinto" hit by Player "Mordecai King" with AKM from 27.2263 meters 
06:13:28 | Player "Luke DiPinto" hit by Player "Jivan Simonian" with M4A1 from 31.1497 meters 
06:13:28 | Player "Luke DiPinto" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with AKM from 20.4352 meters 
06:13:28 | Player "Luke DiPinto" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with AKM from 20.2434 meters 

CHAT LOGS

Spoiler

06:12:32 | Chat("Zac Grayson"): Im not
06:12:35 | Chat("Zac Grayson"): Infected

CONNECTION LOGS

Spoiler

05:43:44 | Player "Nic Maguire" is connected
06:22:50 | Player "Nic Maguire" has been disconnected

05:58:19 | Player "Micheal Lovington" is connected
06:36:57 | Player "Micheal Lovington" has been disconnected
06:41:58 | Player "Micheal Lovington" is connected
08:48:24 | Player "Micheal Lovington" has been disconnected

02:44:17 | Player "Curtis Rook" is connected
06:11:47 | Player "Curtis Rook" has been disconnected
06:11:57 | Player "Curtis Rook" is connected
06:19:31 | Player "Curtis Rook" has been disconnected

05:33:17 | Player "Jivan Simonian" is connected
06:06:37 | Player "Jivan Simonian" has been disconnected
06:06:42 | Player "Jivan Simonian" is connected
06:36:57 | Player "Jivan Simonian" has been disconnected
06:40:56 | Player "Jivan Simonian" is connected
06:52:04 | Player "Jivan Simonian" has been disconnected

05:30:32 | Player "Daegon Blackwood" is connected
06:34:08 | Player "Daegon Blackwood" has been disconnected
06:41:00 | Player "Daegon Blackwood" is connected
07:22:11 | Player "Daegon Blackwood" has been disconnected

05:49:31 | Player "Zac Grayson" is connected
06:36:56 | Player "Zac Grayson" has been disconnected
06:41:18 | Player "Zac Grayson" is connected
06:59:10 | Player "Zac Grayson" has been disconnected

05:49:00 | Player "Harry Collins" is connected
06:19:33 | Player "Harry Collins" has been disconnected
06:22:08 | Player "Harry Collins" is connected
06:36:57 | Player "Harry Collins" has been disconnected
06:39:19 | Player "Harry Collins" is connected

06:01:32 | Player "Luke DiPinto" is connected
06:06:46 | Player "Luke DiPinto" has been disconnected
06:07:34 | Player "Luke DiPinto" is connected
06:15:39 | Player "Luke DiPinto" has been disconnected

05:39:09 | Player "Mordecai King" is connected
06:36:56 | Player "Mordecai King" has been disconnected
06:41:18 | Player "Mordecai King" is connected
08:35:45 | Player "Mordecai King" has been disconnected

05:33:49 | Player "Arri Graham" is connected
06:06:53 | Player "Arri Graham" has been disconnected
06:07:38 | Player "Arri Graham" is connected
06:36:57 | Player "Arri Graham" has been disconnected
06:40:55 | Player "Arri Graham" is connected
08:27:05 | Player "Arri Graham" has been disconnected

05:53:50 | Player "Dimitri Tarasov" is connected
06:36:56 | Player "Dimitri Tarasov" has been disconnected
06:40:51 | Player "Dimitri Tarasov" is connected
07:19:43 | Player "Dimitri Tarasov" has been disconnected

Calling in the following players for their full POV and any un-edited video evidence they may have.

@Rookie52 - Curtis Rook - OP
 @NorwayRP - Arri Graham - POSTED
 @JimRP - Dimitri Tarasov - POSTED
 @Shroud - Micheal Lovington - POSTED
 @VegasRP - Mordecai King - POSTED
 @Lawzii - Luke DiPinto - POSTED
 @Colins - Harry Collins - POSTED

@G19RP - Zac Grayson - POSTED
 @Monker - Daegon Blackwood - POSTED
 @ZorullRP - Jivan Simonian - POSTED
 @Browny - Nic Maguire - POSTED

Was In front of 3 of the members, and there was shooting so we headed up and there was a person shooting we approached and Daegon asked what are you shooting at? my gun was drawn and I asked what was going on then shots went popping off never initiated to my knowledge.

G19 POV: I was firing my rifle at some infected super far away just to waste some time and to show them where I ran to while running with them near Stary. Some dude sneaks up on me and crashes. I wait where he crashes and shoot again. His friend walk up and aim guns at me saying “Drop your weapons now” and “raise your hands”, so I do and put my hands up. They start asking me who I am shooting at, and I text RP back as my mic doesn’t work in steam for the time being. As I do, the boys who were just behind me open fire, I stop complying, take my MP7 out and ventilate a hostage taker or two, get sniped at, Winchester him and then we dip.

I may have video but I need to check.

Edited by G19RP

Harry Collins POV: I was pulling security for Daegon Blackwood whilst he was interacting with a survivor named Vanessa, during which multiple shots were heard following that interaction Daegon and myself proceeded to push up to where the shots came from to see what was happening. As we proceeded towards the fire i noticed that Vanessa had been trailing us, i speculated that we may be walking into an ambush and as a precaution i drew and raised my weapon to scan ahead. The group then spotted a lone survivor with his hands raised at no point did i personaly hear anyone ask for the survivor to lower his weapons or raise his hands, i proceeded to keep my weapon raised to scan for threats behind the player and once i had determined that it was clear i had lowered my weapon. Daegon then approached the survivor and asked him quote "What are you shooting at" the survivor then responded that he was shooting infected that was the only communication made towards the group as i am aware of, following that message i was engaged from my front left and right side in response i engaged the right side whilst attempting to pull back in the process being killed. 

It is unfortunate that this interaction turned into a RDM incident as i believe it would have been interesting to seen how the two parties would have interacted, our party never went out with the goal of robing or capturing the survivor we only drew our own weapons for safety as the volume of fire being out putted at the time sounded like a shootout.

Nic Maguire POV: I was following Curtis up the hill to get a view on the players. I heard someone say "What are you shooting at?" then i rush over to them and walk down the hill a little bit and get shot point blank by someone behind me. I didn't get a name or anything as absolutely no one spoke after one of our members asked what they were shooting at. It seemed a lot more like an RDM ambush than an initiation as I believe there was no actual initiation. 

Our group was simply going to see what the commotion was regarding the shots. We had no intent to cause trouble what so ever. Sad to see it turned out the way it did.  

Daegon Blackwood POV: We we’re hearing shots in the woods near South Novy, some of the shots coming very close to us. We simply followed the shots and went into the woods and found someone randomly shooting. We asked him if he could just lower his weapon and asked him what he was shooting at. No one asked him to put his hands up. There was no attempt at RP we simply were just fired upon. It was a complete and total RDM with complete fail RP. Zac Grayson also rule played around while the shooting happened because we didn’t even ask him to put his hands up he just did. He also was safe during the shooting because he kept his hands up and no one knew who was shooting, he then put his hands down and killed 2 people. I don’t think baiting people into getting ambushed by RDM is acceptable.

Edited by Monker

Shroud POV: We were regrouping with G19 on the hill near summer camp when some dudes come up and initiate on him, we use defender rights and open fire on them, i kill one and get shot afterwords.

I have no clue how you guys can call this RDM/Baiting ambush lmao, you didn't even say a word to G19 before you initiated, you immediately approached him gun raised and told him to put his gun on the ground, just because you all got fragged doesn't make it an ambush, we were literally just running up to him when you initiated.

Edited by Shroud

Zorull POV: As my brother Shroud said we were regrouping with G19 on the hill, when we watched some dudes run up on him and initiate we used defender rights and opened fire steamrolling all of them. I killed one and that's about it.

We said "can you lower your gun" not "put your guns on the ground" there was no initiation. The context is important...

And regardless you all are admitting to rule playing. The reason we join this server is to RP if you wanna just KOS go play on a regular server I bet the queue times aren't as long.

Edited by Monker

Just now, Monker said:

We said "can you lower your gun" not "put your guns on the ground" there was no initiation. The context is important...

that is absolutely not what you said my guy, now your just trying to twist the story in your favor.

Edited by Shroud

False. That is EXACTLY what we said.

Just now, Monker said:

False. That is EXACTLY what we said.

I'm assuming since you are so sure of this you have video to accompany?

also if it was a simple request to lower his gun why would all of you aim at him whilst doing so?

Edited by Shroud

Do you have video evidence?

Whatever tho bud, I'm just going to let the admins decide and be happy with whatever they pick. 

Just now, Monker said:

Do you have video evidence?

Whatever tho bud, I'm just going to let the admins decide and be happy with whatever they pick. 

I mean you are the one reporting, it's not my problem to come up with the video evidence. Bud

POV: Was regrouping with G19 when he gets initiated on, we roll up to help him I shoot at a guy apparently killing him. That's pretty much it.

The whole initiated thing has kinda been blown out of proportion, we came up to him to see what the hell was going on and yes we had our guns drawn to cover him, you would have the same thing. Besides if you look at the hit logs you were more than close enough to use your voice and talk and considering that we were shot from almost all directions you could have held us a gun point. Personally i feel like it is turning into a bit of he said she said, none of us are but-hurt over being fragged we are just disappointed that we were killed with seemingly no RP from the other party. 

6 minutes ago, Colins said:

The whole initiated thing has kinda been blown out of proportion, we came up to him to see what the hell was going on and yes we had our guns drawn to cover him, you would have the same thing. Besides if you look at the hit logs you were more than close enough to use your voice and talk and considering that we were shot from almost all directions you could have held us a gun point. Personally i feel like it is turning into a bit of he said she said, none of us are but-hurt over being fragged we are just disappointed that we were killed with seemingly no RP from the other party. 

So do you guys understand that when you initiate on our guy, we have the right to kill you if we want to?

Why would we try to hold you up when we saw like 4-5 of you and there was about three of us in the immediate vicinity, why would we take the risk of either being held up if we showed ourselves or just being straight up gassed? Your argument makes no sense whatsoever.

Edited by Shroud

"Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered,"

"You may not focus on out of character gains to the detriment of RP. For example, "rule play" is prioritizing things like kill rights or OOC information above more appropriate IC actions or behavior. Always prioritize role play over rule play."

Why then would you engage a heavily armed group?

1 minute ago, Colins said:

"Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered,"

"You may not focus on out of character gains to the detriment of RP. For example, "rule play" is prioritizing things like kill rights or OOC information above more appropriate IC actions or behavior. Always prioritize role play over rule play."

Why then would you engage a heavily armed group?

It was 6 of us and 5 of you and it was you guys that initiated.  

Why did you not RP tho, you had more players and were within voip.

6 minutes ago, Colins said:

Why did you not RP tho, you had more players and were within voip.

Because we chose to use our KOS rights to kill people who were about to take our guy hostage, i do not understand why this is so hard for you to comprehend.

If you initiate on our guy, we DO NOT have to roleplay with you if we do not want to, we can chose to use KOS rights if we feel like it.

It's not that we did not want RP, however you decided to turn it into a hostile situation by initiating on G19.

Edited by Shroud

- User has been Cautioned for this post -