Server time (UTC): 2019-12-15, 01:27 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
mcjey76

The adventures of Jey

Hello there, I am Jey.

I am new to this server, but not to this game and RP. I have been on a buzz for some DayZ recently and people on other modded servers recommended me to come here, DayZRP. Lurked around the forums a bit and realized this is definitely the place I want to play in. I'm eager to do interactions in-game, carve my path in the high grass and make some great friends along the way, like I did on so many other RP communities.

I look forward to see y'all in Chernarus!

P.S: You will find me under the name of Jacob Lafleur (I will make a character and post some stories of him on here soon.)

Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to the community. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me! 

lionel richie hello GIF

Welcome always nice when experienced RPers joins 😄

Welcome to the community and best of luck creating your character! If you need any help I suggest reaching out to one of our many Support Team Members (they are the people with the orange names + shield next time them, alongside the "Support" tag underneath their forum names). Good luck!