Server time (UTC): 2021-11-27 09:00

Green Mountain Charity Center [Selective Recruitment]

TheLamp1

• Diamond

Looks amazing, good luck! ♥

Finally! Been waiting for this for a while.

Goodluck to you guys on approval which I'm sure won't be a problem. 

Keep up the good work. Enjoyed and had nothing but great interactions from you guys thus far!

• Sapphire

Good luck lads ❤️

• MVP

Glad to see this finally go up! Always had good interactions with you and your group and I look forward to seeing you get approved!

• Sapphire

Finally!! Good luck y'all! 

• MVP

Finally! Expected this way earlier, because you guys have been around for a good while.

Good luck with the group and looking forward to rp with you guys. 

• Sapphire

I like the idea as I think this is something the server could really use ? (But what are OCC goals? - plz fix)

• Diamond

DnD...again?

• Game Master

the simpsons GIF

Wasn't expecting this group to pop up, but it's great you decided to form up !

Good luck and teach these pesky people how to be communists... ah I mean charitable !

• Diamond

I hope Green Mountain Charity Center is around for awhile! Always enjoy being around you guys. 

• Emerald

happy the rock GIF

Looks really nice and the logo somehow makes you feel in peace ?

• Titanium

BRO THE PAGE IS FINALLY UP!!! Someone approve them already. Have had nothing but AMAZING interactions from these guys already. From robbing hunter and then giving back his ammo x2 to having them hide me from anarchy when they show up I have had nothing but good memories from this group. Good luck guys!

• Sapphire

Like what my boi mason said. It's about time! Had some amazing rp with you lads in the past

• Diamond

I always forget that you guys aren't like an official group.  Happy to see this up!  Always good times when I've run into you guys ❤️  Good luck and all that!

• Emerald

About time you guys became official. Always nice running into charity people, best of luck!

• Hofer locked this topic