Grayfox

S1 - KOS at the NWAF

Server and location: S1 - NWAF

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 

Your in game name: Mokhtar Bashir

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://imgur.com/a/SCzV1y3?third_party=1#_=_

Detailed description of the events: I heared a gun shot very close to me so i ran to see what's going on, Saw some zombies aggrowing around a closed barrack. I rushed in , opened the door and instantly close it to avoid zombies coming in, I saw the guy standing and looking at the ground while holding the Alice backpack ( obviously on a loot run ) he raised his backpack at me ( right click ) and within a second i died. I was told by a staff member that it could be a glitch and that he might have shot me which is the only explanation to the death of my character. I managed to get a view of him looting me the moment i pressed respawn so i took a screenshot of it. 

Connection Logs

Spoiler
22:25:53 | Player "Mokhtar Bashir" is connected
- DEAD - 
22:36:33 | Player "Mokhtar Bashir" has been disconnected

22:11:21 | Player "Malkav Krookshankz" is connected
(No disconnect log)
22:54:35 | Player "Malkav Krookshankz" is connected

Hit Logs

Spoiler
22:31:25 | Player "Mokhtar Bashir" hit by Player "Malkav Krookshankz" with SKS 59/66 from 3.39902 meters 
22:31:25 | Player "Mokhtar Bashir" hit by Player "Malkav Krookshankz" with SKS 59/66 from 3.39902 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
22:31:25 | Player "Mokhtar Bashir" (DEAD) killed by Player "Malkav Krookshankz" with SKS 59/66 from 3.39902 meters 

Calling in the below players for their full points of view and any video evidence they may have.

@Grayfox - Mokhtar Bashir - OP (Posted)

@Malkav - Malkav Krookshankz - Posted

Well i didn't wait 34 players in queue to get this.. I was hoping to enjoy some roleplay but i failed at my first attempt..

Nothing to talk about since i didn't even get the chance to say Hi

1 hour ago, Grayfox said:

Well i didn't wait 34 players in queue to get this.. I was hoping to enjoy some roleplay but i failed at my first attempt..

Nothing to talk about since i didn't even get the chance to say Hi

Hey I apologize if i KoS you at NWAF. But I had my back turned in my inventory when I turned around you where peaking the corner. No wave no hello no nothing. I have ran into many of players last 2 days and we all speak as soon as we see one another.  If you wanted to communicate you had uper hand on me all you had to do is speak and not side speak the room when some one back is turned.

I apologize and did not mean to ruin your day.

I rushed in your barrack because i thought you might need help or that you're trapped inside with no ammo or something.. I didn't initiate on you if you even know what that means, didn't make any hostile actions towards you, I just stood by the door waiting for you to turn around but it was too fast and glitchy that i didn't even know what happened. You didn't gave me time to do anything really. You didn't say a thing too.. 

You have 20hours total, You're not part of any group , Your character wants to stay away from people, So Carrying double backpack and looting the s**t out of NWAF and KOS people. i think you need to read the rules before playing again

A character wipe would do good because someone is a loot maniac.

SUMMARY:

@Grayfox is at NWAF and runs into the barrack that @Malkav is in, as he believes someone inside needs help. @Malkav appears to be holding an alice pack for @Grayfox, and is collecting loot. Upon seeing @Grayfox, @Malkav opens fire and shoots him, killing him without initiation.

RULEBREAKS:

@Malkav:

• You did not initiate, nor were you initiated on by @Grayfox, this makes your kill invalid. Killing someone on sight because they startled you is not a valid excuse. Refer to the RULES, specifically:
Spoiler

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

4.4 Hostile situations must focus on the role play experience of both attackers and victims. Both sides should actively participate and contribute to role play in all situations, any disputes or issues can be discussed and resolved afterwards.

SUGGESTIONS:

@Malkav

• Be aware of your surroundings, especially in heavily visited areas like NWAF.
  • Ensure you are shooting infected, and not other players. Identify your targets properly.
  • Attempt to engage in roleplay before resorting to hostilities.
  • ALWAYS initiate and give time to comply before opening fire.

VERDICT:

@Malkav | Invalid Kill (On Sight) | 7 day ban, 10 warning points

SIGNED: @Fae + @Rover