Server time (UTC): 2019-12-14, 19:53 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
C-J

amnesty final warning points appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Amnesty - My final warning points

Why the verdict is not fair: It was fair 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was banned for OOC harassment on an other member of the community long ago. Where I pinged someone to come to my twitch stream, and allowed them to be harassed by a recently perma banned player of the community. at first I did not really understand what I did wrong. But when I applied to become unbanned I came to an understanding to why I was responsible for what happened on my stream, but since I have returned from amnesty I have not racked up a single point and done nothing but contribute to the server and the community. Since returning I have designed multiple groups for people. and created one of my own, and participated by giving people free graphics for their groups on dayzrp. I have also thrown almost 500 hours into the server in the past 3 months, with little to none reports attached to my name. I have never received any warning points for any rule break regarding in game actions. And I will always pride my self on that. I honestly will never been in the same position as I was before that caused me to become banned, as it was not my intention back then, and never will be. I wish my points would be removed so I can have my voice again upon the forums. being able to make status updates and post on others is something I really miss, I hope you consider removing my permanent points.  

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: To get My final warning points removed.

What could you have done better?: Not to allow harassment to happen within area's that I can control, that would affect the community. I shouldn't of given players who was looking to harass other members of the community a platform to do so.

Edited by C-J

Update: We haven't forgotten this appeal. Looking at the date in which you came back to this community the 3 months will be expired on the 5th November. 

Your appeal will be looked at and given a verdict on that date. 

Greetings, 

After reviewing your appeal we have come to the conclusion to accept it. Since being back in our community you have shown your attitude has improved. You have been very active in game and also very active on the forums. This is great to see. You also have not used your caution or shown any bad behavior since being back, which again is very good to see. We see no reason to keep you on final anymore. Please keep this positive attitude and overall activity time up!

/Appeal Accepted

Signed by Myself w/ Notes