Server time (UTC): 2019-12-14, 19:53 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Alkis

Groups for grabs!

This is a thought that has been buzzing around in my head for a while now.

Even while playing mostly one character on the server I am still writing my own fair bit. 

Characters, Groups, Factions and events.  Things that I would like to do in the future but on the other hand probably won't ever have time for in the next year.

I wondered if anyone else is similar positions with the same thoughts on things?

Would people like to see full made group concepts that they can simply pick up with the permission of the writers ?

Maybe people want to find someone like minded to write on groups together ?

Maybe it could be an outlet for lore-masters as well to try out new things that would fit with the lore so people can be part of it if interested?

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this "Groups for Grabs" Concept!

I love this idea, and I'd love to see more story & character collaboration between folks. I figure anyone who lets others know that they've got ideas up for grabs will likely get a few hits from folks who are interested. Sometimes all I need is the spark of an idea to be able to get something good going - it's always cool when someone else is willing to share the spark.