Server time (UTC): 2019-12-07, 18:00 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TODAY | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 hour, 59 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
Olaf Sin

Account Blacklisted VAC ban

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Blacklisted Steam 76561198061625825

Why the verdict is not fair: It's a perfectly justified system to ban VAC bans that are recently acquired. I applied for the server originally when I had 305 days on the vac ban. I'm currently at the time of writing this at 1528 days. It's been quite a few years I've been missing out on this great server. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Feel it's justified for me to be able to re-apply again after this many years. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: The ability to move up in the whitelist process, to hopefully further my future on this server. 

What could you have done better?: Not played CS:GO

3ea131435d932c30a60f208a426c496b.png

Greetings,

Can you please link us all of your Steam accounts.

Thanks,
Saunders

5 hours ago, Saunders said:

Greetings,

Can you please link us all of your Steam accounts.

Thanks,
Saunders

Sure thing! Sorry should've done that. 

Primary steam (that has VAC)

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061625825

Secondary account (No VAC) :

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212931601

- Have a good one

Greetings,

After taking a look at your appeal the admin team have come to a conclusion. Due to your VAC ban being 1,529 days old we have decided to accept your appeal and revoke the blacklist on your account. This is because we offer a grace period of 365 days for existing VAC bans and as it stands your ban exceeds that time. With that said, your blacklist has been revoked meaning that you should now be able to retry our whitelisting process.

Appeal accepted + Blacklist revoked

Signed by @Saunders + @Randy