Server time (UTC): 2019-12-08, 20:25 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
xXDinoBrownXx

Blacklisted ban appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): i got banned many years ago, I think the reason was for my 3 failed attempts and perhaps my story

Why the verdict is not fair: It was fair at the time but im older now 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I've been banned for years 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: to try and get white listed and to play with this awesome community

What could you have done better?: i could of Passed the test, but ill do better this time!

BLACKLISTED

Your account is blacklisted. You can find the reason below.

Blacklisted Steam 76561198252131434

Edited by xXDinoBrownXx

Greetings @xXDinoBrownXx,

Can you please link us all of your Steam Accounts. 
Thanks,

Randy

It seems that you appealed this once already does this sound familiar? 

Along with having a second account here: https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/21602-dinobrown/

Do you still have access to this account?

Thanks,

Randy

I dont have access to that account no more, that account was made years ago, this steam account is linked to my everything!

Edited by xXDinoBrownXx

Edited by xXDinoBrownXx

Are you 100% sure because the information that I have access to tell me other wise. I'm just asking for you to be honest with me. Do you still have access to the @DinoBrown Account, because it looks like you have logged in. If so we need to get your accounts merged because you are only able to have one DayZRP Account. Then we will be able to continue with the appeal.

Thanks,

Randy

1 hour ago, xXDinoBrownXx said:

I dont have access to that account no more, that account was made years ago, this steam account is linked to my everything!

I see you edited your messages. Are you sure that you don't have access because the other account was logged into today about an hour ago. 

To help you recover your account we have to verify that you are the owner of the Steam account associated with your DayZRP account.

1. Go to this page here: https://www.dayzrp.com/steam/ 
  2. Log in to your Steam account.
  3. Send us back both the SteamID and code that you receive.

This way we will be able to verify you are the owner of the account and allow us to send you sensitive information and/or change account details.

Please send this information in a Support Ticket here: https://www.dayzrp.com/support/ 

Please also provide us with what email you want to have on your account so we can make sure that it is correct.

Once this is complete, I will merge your accounts then we will continue the appeal.

Thanks,

Randy

Since @xXDinoBrownXx & @DinoBrown haven’t been online in a week. This appeal will be closed. With that said they will need to create a support request if they want to appeal this in the future. 
/Closed