Server time (UTC): 2019-12-06, 14:38 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TOMORROW | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 5 hours, 21 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
jamiiees

Discord appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): image.png.af3556898b1a9c0ab75e170b40244d37.png

Why the verdict is not fair: It's fair but I'd wish to be unbanned. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I'm friends with JIMRP and I made a joke saying he sucks, as you can see, it was a shitty joke I understand but it was taken completely out of context. I've got nothing against the person who banned me. I would've done the same or at least asked for an explanation for me saying what i said. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I'd like to be unbanned from the discord. 

What could you have done better?: I could've not made the joke at all. I understand where I did wrong.

Greetings @jamiiees

A team of staff members have looked over you appeal and have decided to unban you from the discord. As we believe you should have access to the help-desk and the help channels.

Before I move on I would like to remind you that the rules of the forums also apply on discord so flaming and other things in that nature will always result in points and even in cases bans from the discord.

Result:

@jamiiees - Discord ban appeal - ACCEPTED

signed by @Fae & @Samti