Server time (UTC): 2019-12-08, 06:45 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
RoverBeast

That's a bit unfair?

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):image.png.a524a2bda63a63bc3400eb1e8045eca4.png

Why the verdict is not fair: Guess you cannot speak up your mind in the discord without being banned from the server. Meanwhile others can taunt you and nothing is done about it. Clearly breaking the whole rule about being polite to others.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was giving my view on Combatrp/hostilerp or whatever you wanna call it, saying it was generally lazily done and just bad rp in general if that was all you could do. Everyone apparently was against it.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: An unban from the discord server?

What could you have done better?: Guess nothing can be done better and I should rather shut my mouth?

Just now, RoverBeast said:

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):image.png.a524a2bda63a63bc3400eb1e8045eca4.png

Why the verdict is not fair: Guess you cannot speak up your mind in the discord without being banned from the server. Meanwhile others can taunt you and nothing is done about it. Clearly breaking the whole rule about being polite to others.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was giving my view on Combatrp/hostilerp or whatever you wanna call it, saying it was generally lazily done and just bad rp in general if that was all you could do. Everyone apparently was against it. As for the insults, those came from them being absolutely stupid and bringing up points that had nothing to do with the argument that was going on. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: An unban from the discord server?

What could you have done better?: Guess nothing can be done better and I should rather shut my mouth?

Greetings @RoverBeast

A team of staff members have looked over your appeal and have decided to ACCEPT it. However we want to sternly remind you that the forums rules ALSO apply on discord meaning the same punishments also apply there.

So please in the future refer from flaming other community members as it will always result in an punishment.

signed @Samti & @Fae