Server time (UTC): 2019-12-09, 01:06 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Bax

The history timeline of groups on DayzRp?

Hello, I'm new and was just wondering what is the wider history of the current and old groups?

Groups come and gone?

Big Wars fought? 

Any groups now who are branches of old groups?

-Hopefully the topic is in the right place!

Most groups are just the same people doing different ideas now and then. 

Video related is best group 

Thats a very long answer to type up.

I'd recommend checking out this forum https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/forum/286-group-archive/ and sorting by date if you want. You can also sort by views to see the more popular ones which I do occasionally.

Of course you will always hear stories about battles and things with both sides telling their version so, take those with a grain of salt.

Obviously there is only one group worth mentioning.

takes deep breath

Z-

In all seriousness, we used to have a small historical timeline, but I don't know what happened to it, the best way to get a good feel for past groups is definitely to look through the archive.

Its impossible to keep track of all the good groups, but we all will seperately remember them.

Between mod and SA there has been popular groups going back to 2012, but if you look through the archives you'll find a lot of people playing in completely different ways and ending up do really well with their RP.

A hell of a lot of groups covering almost every topic you can think of - Military, Civilian, Cannibals, Psychos, Traders, Security and more.

All this being covered since the servers release back in 2012/13.

It's difficult to track! Especially since some group threads have been outright deleted. I don't have super good memory of things, but I think the most prominent trend is that there's always been communist groups of some description, and there's usually one dominant 'bandit' (or generally baddie bad guy) group. At least, that's how it was back in 2013/2014, and that's how it seems to be now, so I assssssume it's been a steady tend. For a long time the big baddie group was CLF (Chernarus Liberation Front) back in 2012/2013, then I think it was some other group, then maybe the IRA (Irish Republican Army)? Suuuper spotty memory though. Right now it's Anarchy, but I'm not super sure about the gap in time I wasn't really playing or the exact order of stuff.

Oh, SVR was a big one sometime too! Totally don't remember when though.

Edited by Sabess