S1: KoS in the check point bettewen ratnoe and severograd- 24/10/2019 19:30

Server and location: Severograd west cehckpoint

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 1430 CST 10/24/2019

Your in game name: Mikhail Volkov

Names of allies involved: unknown x1

Name of suspect/s: uknown x3

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): n/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): n/a

Detailed description of the events: Me and a random were walking to severograd from Novaya Petovka for about 30 mins, shots here and there from severograd, not uncommon. We went into the trees before going into the checkpoint to makesure no one was there. We were about to go in till we saw a body on the road so we held off. Next thing I know we are being sprayed down by 3 men. i woke upm not sure about the guy i was with but was handcuffed and told i was aiming into a active firefight. my ass. kept telling me to stfu or he will kill me, im of like 0 health so im telling them to bandage me and they start then im shot in the head.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 19:30 2019-10-24

Your in game name: christos bogdanis

Names of allies involved: Alone with some one i found over novaya

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): no

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): no

Detailed description of the events:Me and the guy i met we are making our way towards severograd we hear gun shots over towads the check point so we stoped to see what is going on over the camp to see what is happening when we spoted a pearson   i was just ready to go and talk to him when i got kos 

Edited by chrisotsbog

CONNECTION LOGS:

Spoiler

17:16:19 | Player "Mikhail Volkov" is connected
17:23:20 | Player "Mikhail Volkov" is connected
19:35:49 | Player "Mikhail Volkov" has been disconnected
-DEAD-

15:54:26 | Player "Jonathan Shmeck" is connected
17:04:33 | Player "Jonathan Shmeck" has been disconnected
18:14:07 | Player "Jonathan Shmeck" is connected
19:40:32 | Player "Jonathan Shmeck" is connected
20:22:45 | Player "Jonathan Shmeck" has been disconnected

17:14:20 | Player "Isaac Tarcape" is connected
17:21:16 | Player "Isaac Tarcape" is connected
-DEAD-
19:20:23 | Player "Isaac Tarcape" has been disconnected

17:46:21 | Player "Jack Jackson" is connected
19:42:04 | Player "Jack Jackson" is connected
20:34:22 | Player "Jack Jackson" has been disconnected

15:39:34 | Player "christos bogdanis" is connected
16:12:17 | Player "christos bogdanis" has been disconnected
17:04:27 | Player "christos bogdanis" is connected
18:19:02 | Player "christos bogdanis" is connected
-DEAD-

11:34:11 | Player "William Wulf" has been disconnected
17:16:55 | Player "William Wulf" is connected
17:45:22 | Player "William Wulf" is connected
-DEAD-

HIT LOGS:

Spoiler

19:32:24 | Player "Mikhail Volkov" hit by Player "Jack Jackson" with M4A1 from 61.7703 meters 
19:32:26 | Player "Mikhail Volkov" hit by Player "Jack Jackson" with M4A1 from 66.0091 meters 
19:32:27 | Player "Mikhail Volkov" hit by is unconscious
19:32:52 | Player "Mikhail Volkov" hit by regained consciousness
19:33:58 | Player "Mikhail Volkov" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with FN SCAR-L from 3.10782 meters 

19:19:10 | Player "Jonathan Shmeck" hit by Player "Isaac Tarcape" with M4A1 from 38.3918 meters 
19:19:10 | Player "Jonathan Shmeck" hit by Player "Isaac Tarcape" with M4A1 from 38.3918 meters 

19:19:12 | Player "Isaac Tarcape" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with FN SCAR-L from 37.3937 meters 
19:19:12 | Player "Isaac Tarcape" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with FN SCAR-L from 37.4046 meters 
19:19:13 | Player "Isaac Tarcape" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with FN SCAR-L from 37.4041 meters 
19:19:13 | Player "Isaac Tarcape" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with FN SCAR-L from 37.6847 meters 
19:19:13 | Player "Isaac Tarcape" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with FN SCAR-L from 37.6847 meters 
19:19:20 | Player "Isaac Tarcape" hit by Player "Jack Jackson" with M4A1 from 2.05452 meters 

19:18:29 | Player "William Wulf" hit by Player "Jack Jackson" with M4A1 from 97.8038 meters 

19:32:26 | Player "christos bogdanis" hit by Player "Jack Jackson" with M4A1 from 65.8112 meters 
19:32:31 | Player "christos bogdanis" hit by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with FN SCAR-L from 76.2881 meters 

19:18:29 | Player "William Wulf" hit by Player "Jack Jackson" with M4A1 from 97.8038 meters

KILL LOGS:

Spoiler

19:33:58 | Player "Mikhail Volkov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with FN SCAR-L from 3.10782 meters 

19:19:13 | Player "Isaac Tarcape" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jonathan Shmeck" with FN SCAR-L from 37.4041 meters 

19:18:29 | Player "William Wulf" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jack Jackson" with M4A1 from 97.8038 meters 

19:32:26 | Player "christos bogdanis" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jack Jackson" with M4A1 from 65.8112 meters 

Calling in the following for their POV and any evidence they may have:

@Raven06 | Mikhail Volkov | OP
@JewRP | Jonathan Shmeck | POSTED
@Isaiah Rinkasonn | Isaac Tarcape | POSTED
@JackZRP | Jack Jackson | POSTED
@chrisotsbog | christos bogdanis | POSTED

@Fenrir | William Wulf | POSTED

@chrisotsbog your report was merged with this one, as it was the same situation.

Hello! Will respond tomorrow after work with video evidence.

EDIT: Also, just before I hit the sack, I was not part of this report, but a firefight prior to this.

Edited by Isaiah Rinkasonn

Jack Jackson POV:

Was running around the checkpoint with a few anarchy members and met a few people with black armbands that were refusing to get licenses so i went up into a treeline and got a position. An initiation dropped on them and i killed one for not putting his hands up after 10 seconds therefore not complying with the initiations demands. We took a hostage and while he was being talked to @JewRP spotted somebody in the northern treeline aiming down at us so i began to shoot at them and one died. I walked up to check the bodies shortly after and one of them woke up so i told him to keep his face down and not get back up or he's going to get killed, he started talking shit so i told him if he insults us one more time he's dying. Shortly after he got killed by @JewRP for apparently insulting us again. (I was looking for any more enemies). Just to add, he was not valuing his life at all with the way he was talking to us, his captors, after the gunfight. 

I haven't got any video evidence.

Edited by JackZRP

christos bogdanis POV:my point off view we hears shots so we went up the tree line i was wearing no black armband ither the guy i was with and you started shooting when i was ready to come down from the tree line to see were the guy how was leaving the tends whent still no black armbands will be easy to spot the armand beacs i was wearing and sand collor jacket

Edited by chrisotsbog

POV:

Got into RP with Anarchy, things seemed like they were going somewhere then an initiation drops. I look to @RedSky whilst speaking. Red throws his hands up I look to my keyboard, press f5, look up and and it says "You are dead" I assume the two OP's happened into the area and were assumed to be part of us.

Heres a timestamp from roughly the beginning of the initiation

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/498901969?t=03h16m36s

Edited by Fenrir

We initiated on 4 men in the checkpoint and had 1 man in the treeline shooting at us, he is killed. that's @Isaiah Rinkasonn 

after interrogating the hostage we get info that theres more of them out there in the treeline and we search when suddenly my boys spot 2 people, hiding right next to where i killed the 1st guy, pointing their weapons at us, my boys open fire and kill 1, knocking the 2nd, while hes getting up we tell him to put his hands up and so he does, chatting hella shit, after around 30secs of just shit talk and some questions we asked him, one of us tells him to stop chatting shit or he will be shot, he then responds with "fuck that you are horrible, absolutely horrible" and i shoot him. 

hes straight up lying in the report, he even admitted himself when we asked him what he was doing, he said he was aiming towards us, he admits to hearing hella shots and runs straight for it, and instead of making it known that they are not hostile and just passing through, they decide to both aim at us from the exact place the firefight happened. 

50 minutes ago, Raven06 said:

We were about to go in till we saw a body on the road so we held off - hearing alot of shots, seeing a dead body, and instead of putting his hand up saying hes not a part of us he decides to hide back and aim his gun straight at us. 

you dont have to be a rocket scientist to understand that shots + dead body = firefight. and you know that if youre not a part of it you should definitely make yourself known so you wont get shot. 

for the 2nd guy, he was with him aiming his gun at us as well, you can tell hes straight up lying with his half vague 1 line of a POV not mentioning nothing of what he done and making it looking like a straight up victim. 

35 minutes ago, chrisotsbog said:

Me and the guy i met we are making our way towards severograd we hear gun shots over towads the check point so we stoped to see what is going on over the camp to see what is happening when we spoted a pearson   i was just ready to go and talk to him when i got kos - no mentions of either them hiding in the treeline or seeing the dead body, both important to this report and the POVs. 

they are both lying in this report and making it look like straight up victims playing it small head as hell, using the rules as Armour. 

im willing to discuss this on DC anytime. 

Well the dead body in the ground if i was recording you can hear me telling him if that is a pearson or a dea zobie we only heard only one gun shooting seeing the footage of the Pearson i see why the confusion soo no need to call any one lying and been so aggressive unless you have something to hide otherwise am ok with it and i understand the confusion just calm down no need to a scaled 

8 minutes ago, JewRP said:

We initiated on 4 men in the checkpoint and had 1 man in the treeline shooting at us, he is killed. that's @Isaiah Rinkasonn 

after interrogating the hostage we get info that theres more of them out there in the treeline and we search when suddenly my boys spot 2 people, hiding right next to where i killed the 1st guy, pointing their weapons at us, my boys open fire and kill 1, knocking the 2nd, while hes getting up we tell him to put his hands up and so he does, chatting hella shit, after around 30secs of just shit talk and some questions we asked him, one of us tells him to stop chatting shit or he will be shot, he then responds with "fuck that you are horrible, absolutely horrible" and i shoot him. 

hes straight up lying in the report, he even admitted himself when we asked him what he was doing, he said he was aiming towards us, he admits to hearing hella shots and runs straight for it, and instead of making it known that they are not hostile and just passing through, they decide to both aim at us from the exact place the firefight happened. 

you dont have to be a rocket scientist to understand that shots + dead body = firefight. and you know that if youre not a part of it you should definitely make yourself known so you wont get shot. 

for the 2nd guy, he was with him aiming his gun at us as well, you can tell hes straight up lying with his half vague 1 line of a POV not mentioning nothing of what he done and making it looking like a straight up victim. 

they are both lying in this report and making it look like straight up victims playing it small head as hell, using the rules as Armour. 

im willing to discuss this on DC anytime. 

i didnt say we heard hella shots, i said shots here and there, which is very normal in dayz, because you know...zombies. there was no automatic fire or anything. and also i never saw anyone, i saw a body, thats it. wasnt even completely sure it was a person or a zombie now that they have gear on as well. We were being cautious mainly cuz the guy i was with said there were people around the north wanting people to have gun licenses which means if im going to a popular spot im not gonna run in with 3 guns on my back and get myself into some dumb shit about people trying to strong arm other for there weapons in a server where its almost impossible to find guns anyway because everyones a hoarder.

So stop twisting my words, its all presented black an white at the top of the page you dont have to try and cover yourself. Yeah i did talk shit because you blatantly shot to kill because you knew youd be covered by the rules. Is that bad, id spent the last 2 days running all over the damn map looking for some kind of RP and the second people I find, shoot me in the face before I can say hi because I was trying to be safe. Just another case of Rules play over Roleplay.

5 minutes ago, Raven06 said:

there was no automatic fire or anything

As you can clearely hear from the stream provided by @RedSky, at 3;17;35 and onwards up to 3;18;05 there is a mass of automatic fire both by me, Jack and Isaiah - again, a straight up LIE 

8 minutes ago, Raven06 said:

wasnt even completely sure it was a person or a zombie

1st off, why would there be a dead zombie so far away from the checkpoint, in the middle of a treeline? 

2nd off, you were ontop of it, you can tell a dead zombie from a player from miles away.

10 minutes ago, Raven06 said:

Yeah i did talk shit because you blatantly shot to kill because you knew youd be covered by the rules

This statement: admitting to NVFL 

again proving my point that their lying and using the rules as Armour.

first off all again calling me a liar seond i was talking for the body in the midle off the  road second like we said we were coming from severogard thats why maybe we were not in range off the gunshot to be able to hear i said i will leave to go so if you want to call me a liar again go ahead what i said is all true 

1 minute ago, chrisotsbog said:

first off all again calling me a liar seond i was talking for the body in the midle off the  road second like we said we were coming from severogard thats why maybe we were not in range off the gunshot to be able to hear i said i will leave to go so if you want to call me a liar again go ahead what i said is all true 

and you can hear thanks to the guys how was streaming he said we were not his friends any way i get you do not if his lie or not

Edited by chrisotsbog

Isaac Tarcape POV:

Us, the Xander's raiders were on the roll. I decide to hit the hay, But hear from radio that shit might be going down. I sprint back to the check point just as initation drops. I head into the woods, take some shots at @TurkRP, wounding him, then few moments later encounter two better PVP:ers running at me, when wild array of shots fly and I die. End of POV.

I was part of situation happening earlier.

Video evidence: 

Who is the individual with the golden deagle ?

@Raven06 Did you have your weapon out, aiming in the direction of the firefight ?

8 hours ago, Realize said:

Who is the individual with the golden deagle ?

@Raven06 Did you have your weapon out, aiming in the direction of the firefight ?

I did not have a golden Deagle, and I was unaware of any firefight, on my end only a few shots were heard earlier, as in minutes earlier, we assumed people where killing zombies, no automatic fire, i was looking at the camp, and was blind sided from the east. I never had eyes on any person.

@Raven06 Did you aim a weapon towards the checkpoint yes or no ?

@Realize Guy with golden deagle on my video is @TurkRP

@TurkRP Why did you find it necessary to execute the hostage seeing as he was not a threat to you? This can be seen in Redsky's VOD.

This is taking extremely long to solve and since i think we both calmed down if @Raven06 you want to talk this out on DC hit me up or ill hit you up anytime lad 

11 hours ago, Realize said:

@TurkRP Why did you find it necessary to execute the hostage seeing as he was not a threat to you? This can be seen in Redsky's VOD.

Gave simple demands to put up both his hands, gave him enough time to comply as i counted twice down and was still waiting for him to put up his hands but as i took shots from his approved group member i decided to execute the man for my own safety as i was flashing red hp because of the shots i took. The man is still a threat to me as im low HP and he can easily pull out a weapon as im distracted by the shots i took. As by the 4.6 rule i did everything right.

- Hostages do not comply with your demands after repeated requests or try to escape.
- Approved group of the hostage or their allies refuse to negotiate or open fire on hostage takers.
-Hostages pose a direct threat to you or your group, for example by picking up a weapon when not allowed to.

2 hours ago, TurkRP said:

Gave simple demands to put up both his hands, gave him enough time to comply as i counted twice down and was still waiting for him to put up his hands but as i took shots from his approved group member i decided to execute the man for my own safety as i was flashing red hp because of the shots i took. The man is still a threat to me as im low HP and he can easily pull out a weapon as im distracted by the shots i took. As by the 4.6 rule i did everything right.

- Hostages do not comply with your demands after repeated requests or try to escape.
- Approved group of the hostage or their allies refuse to negotiate or open fire on hostage takers.
-Hostages pose a direct threat to you or your group, for example by picking up a weapon when not allowed to.

I would like to point out that @Galland was not a part of our group and never was, his storyline interjected merely with ours which caused him to be close to us for the majority of time, this however did not mean that he was a part of the Kirovograd raiders.

Staff can double check this if they want.

Greetings,
As the person that was shot by Turk I would like to hand in my statement, if it's not wished please remove it. I also have also nothing to add to Reds statement.

I had quite a hard time as I am not usually PVPing to remember the key binding for hands up so I resulted to the "1 hand up" back from the time when the other option was bugged. This wasn´t accepted by Turk and I informed him in the most acceptable IC way that I was struggeling (indicating my technical dilema). I took the hand down and tried the emote wheel which unfournetly took way to long and didnt accept the first entry of surrender.

Generally I directly unarmed when the initiation dropped, the only remaining gun on me was locked with a permanent malfunction. Technically speaking it should have been the same as I had no intentions nor options for escape after coming back to the scene. I once already had almost left but I was convinced by somebody in the attackers group which behavior indicated good RP to stay (This happend before the intiation)

Thereby I feel that the RP was cut short unneccasarly.