Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-01-19, 08:57 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Monker

Nox An Victorum

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, WorldDeastroyer said:

Gotta say loved the interaction today. Found it extremely funny that me and the guy I was running with at the time (Jonathan Black) were just discussing what we would do if we ran into either the Corporation or the Time because we were warned by some people from Wolfpack to be careful about people asking for blood and slavers that were known to be in the direction we had planned on running, and then we see like 6 of you guys running down the road towards us and were like "Oh shit...well...lets see how this goes." Either way for a brief RP that we had before you guys were called off to something else it was interesting and I am genuinely curious about inquiring more ICly. 

It was a great interaction, fantastic timing, and i'm excited to see how things move on from here. 

Share this post


Link to post

Big yikes Nox....

Came for some role play, I was a good 30 minutes in front of my group scouting out your stash. Knowing WP was coming, spelling "F U WP" and leaving a landmine in your base just to log out after I heard someone in your base and started asking if anyone was home is quite sus. I expect more from a group like this, that I have had some good role play with in the past. Unfortunate situation and just overall disappointing. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ImNovaaa said:

Big yikes Nox....

Came for some role play, I was a good 30 minutes in front of my group scouting out your stash. Knowing WP was coming, spelling "F U WP" and leaving a landmine in your base just to log out after I heard someone in your base and started asking if anyone was home is quite sus. I expect more from a group like this, that I have had some good role play with in the past. Unfortunate situation and just overall disappointing. 

We already had it set up before you arrived and the player who set up the landmine is still in the server as of Server time (UTC): 2019-12-01, 01:53.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Colins said:

We already had it set up before you arrived and the player who set up the landmine is still in the server as of Server time (UTC): 2019-12-01, 01:53.

May i ask how you knew we were coming?

Share this post


Link to post

We did not know the wolf pack was coming to raid us today. If you believe this to be a issue can you please write up a report and we can discuss in a more appropriate place. 

Edited by Colins
spelling error

Share this post


Link to post

Basically the ammo was an inside joke between us that you guys happened to find at the most inconvenient time.  Apologize for that.

As for the Landmine, we always place one down when we leave base alone now because of the constant raids from you guys.  We gotta start protecting our loot you know, can't let it get stolen every night. 

Share this post


Link to post

Activity Update:

We have noticed a few members that have not been active recently. Please check the list below and contact them about their activity

80fb98f37f.png

Share this post


Link to post

Hello there -

In addition to how disappointed I am with the situation that occurred several days ago of potential metagaming, I would like to comment on the situation that occurred last night between our groups, as referenced in this report:

https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/101338-kosinvalid-kill-wp-base/

I am not here to comment on the invalid kills and attempted invalid kills from the Nox side, but the overall OOC behavior by @Monker in regards to the situation at hand. As the situation was going down shortly after I got offline, I was still in comms with my boys where I heard the situation unfolding. There was a state of confusion due to no one having kill rights on any of us, so we were trying to determine who was shooting at us.

From what I was able to gather, they were getting shot at from what I believe was @Monker in the courtyard, to which they returned fired and killed him. When I was told this, I decided to reach out to @Monker personally to just confirm the situation. Whether or not the kill rights they were using on us were valid or not at the time was not my concern, I just wanted to know for my group's sake who was shooting at us in order to ensure we didn't kill any civilians in the firefight that was to follow.

@Monker proceeded to tell me that he was alone OOC and had no allies in the area. I was shortly reached out to by a friend who was RDM'd in the area after he was in the Help Desk and informed he was killed by a member of this very group. I then informed @Monker of this, to which he responded with "it's a big mistake" and that he's talking to @ImNovaaa in the help desk. @ImNovaaa informs me that @Monker said he had 8 snipers in the treeline. I attempted to approach @Monker again about the situation to see if he wanted to admit that he had people there, to which he again responded with "I was alone". That message has since been deleted. 

My issue at hand right now is not the firefight, but the integrity of the group as a whole from an OOC perspective. I believe in working together to ensure that everyone is enjoying their time on the server. I do not think it was a respectable thing to do to lie to someone who is trying to confirm kill rights on an already invalid situation to ensure that no one who wasn't involved was killed in the crossfire.

Screenshot_20191203-020727.thumb.png.537d8877d4f8b8e506a5b34d96050dd2.png

Screenshot_20191203-022307.thumb.png.74fa7fe2602eb5c66cbbf0cad0d1f2f1.png

Thanks,

RiZ

Edited by RiZ

Share this post


Link to post

I had no idea at first but alright bud.

Your people initiated on ME first by hitting me and forcing me to jump off a roof. I understand its hard to lose a gunfight and can be invigorating, but you need to understand I was IC the entire time. Someone baited both of us to attack each other, I was completely honest with you at the time because I truly had no idea. Yes we had people on scene.

Truly a big misunderstanding and you and you're group seem to be overreacting to the one time you lose a gunfight to us. Regardless, we have seen your group engage in a variety of rule breaking activities and have not reported you once. 

In reality we're gonna keep doing us, got a good group of people. We engage in goodRP not hostileRP and hope to see you guys in the future. 

riz.png

The only reason I replied late is because I went to sleep after I died. Yes I deleted the message because I realized I gave you a shoddy answer because I was tired. When I woke up I corrected myself. 

-User was warned for this section of their post-

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, RiZ said:

Hello there -

In addition to how disappointed I am with the situation that occurred several days ago of potential metagaming, I would like to comment on the situation that occurred last night between our groups, as referenced in this report:

https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/101338-kosinvalid-kill-wp-base/

I am not here to comment on the invalid kills and attempted invalid kills from the Nox side, but the overall OOC behavior by @Monker in regards to the situation at hand. As the situation was going down shortly after I got offline, I was still in comms with my boys where I heard the situation unfolding. There was a state of confusion due to no one having kill rights on any of us, so we were trying to determine who was shooting at us.

From what I was able to gather, they were getting shot at from what I believe was @Monker in the courtyard, to which they returned fired and killed him. When I was told this, I decided to reach out to @Monker personally to just confirm the situation. Whether or not the kill rights they were using on us were valid or not at the time was not my concern, I just wanted to know for my group's sake who was shooting at us in order to ensure we didn't kill any civilians in the firefight that was to follow.

@Monker proceeded to tell me that he was alone OOC and had no allies in the area. I was shortly reached out to by a friend who was RDM'd in the area after he was in the Help Desk and informed he was killed by a member of this very group. I then informed @Monker of this, to which he responded with "it's a big mistake" and that he's talking to @ImNovaaa in the help desk. @ImNovaaa informs me that @Monker said he had 8 snipers in the treeline. I attempted to approach @Monker again about the situation to see if he wanted to admit that he had people there, to which he again responded with "I was alone". That message has since been deleted. 

My issue at hand right now is not the firefight, but the integrity of the group as a whole from an OOC perspective. I believe in working together to ensure that everyone is enjoying their time on the server. I do not think it was a respectable thing to do to lie to someone who is trying to confirm kill rights on an already invalid situation to ensure that no one who wasn't involved was killed in the crossfire.

Screenshot_20191203-020727.thumb.png.537d8877d4f8b8e506a5b34d96050dd2.png

Screenshot_20191203-022307.thumb.png.74fa7fe2602eb5c66cbbf0cad0d1f2f1.png

Thanks,

RiZ

Group forum threads aren't the place to discuss (flame) people. -User was warned for this section of their post-

Edit: Also, just to clarify, we didn't meta game you the other day. You've been harassing us consistently so we started putting down mines. I put that one down. And you claimed that we logged off after placing it, I never logged off. I was on the whole afternoon after placing it, I just wasn't near our base Are you going to claim every time something happens while you're streaming it's someone sniping you? Lol

Share this post


Link to post

I will say that I am disappointed in how the feedback has been received on this group thread. Please take complaints seriously, and if you feel they are meritless address them neutrally. There is no need for attitude, for taking shots back at, and for disparaging other groups in response to what you see as unfair or negative feedback.

As a group leader @Monker we expect you to lead by example. 

Please keep future responses respectful to your fellow community members, and if you feel you are being unfairly flamed or targeted report the post, don't flame back.

Share this post


Link to post

Acknowledged 🙂

I just wanna make sure my members have a fun and RP filled time. Unfortunately the raids lately have made us a little on edge. I apologize for any flaming. 

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Monker said:

Acknowledged 🙂

I just wanna make sure my members have a fun and RP filled time. Unfortunately the raids lately have made us a little on edge. I apologize for any flaming. 

Agreed, the ultimate goal is to have GOOD rp with a diverse cast of characters and have fun. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Monker said:

I understand its hard to lose a gunfight and can be invigorating, but you need to understand I was IC the entire time.

 

5 hours ago, Monker said:

Truly a big misunderstanding and you and you're group seem to be overreacting to the one time you lose a gunfight to us.

As far as I know, we killed 3 of you. And only one of us was killed, in which a report was thrown up for. I instructed my boys to ONLY shoot someone shooting at us that we 100% confirmed. No one is upset, especially for the reasons you are saying. There was no loss on our end. So trying to flame bait by saying we were upset from loosing a gun fight is laughable. Your leader also lied to me, in screen shots that are already posted in the report currently up between our groups. I reached out to @Monker about the situation to make sure, like @RiZ said, that civi’s weren’t killed. Yet you still proceeded to play clueless by claiming it might be Corp or Jackals, in order to increase the confusion. Only until after we talked and I went to HelpDesk so I could figure out what really happened since you had told me it wasn’t you did you admit was what actually happening. I understand lying ICly of course, but OOCly about a firefight in order to maybe gain an advantage is upsetting. Your people have claimed that you guys go for more “in depth” role play, and that I and the people I surround myself with don’t really relate to. In which he was pointed for, just unfortunate situation and I hope from here on you guys can try and keep IC emotions IC and not drag it out OOCly. Thank you ❤️

- Your Local DJ 

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for the comment Nova

WILL DO! SORRY FOR THE SITUATION! 

BTW I DIDN''T LIE AS I HAD NO CLUE WHAT WAS HAPPENING. SO PLEASE STOP SLANDERING ME AND THE GROUP. 

Edited by Monker

Share this post


Link to post

Heard some interaction chatter between Toss over discord in regards to these lads.
Hope to meet you soon boys.
❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post

Please Archive Nox An Victorum.

Well, this is a post that I wasn't planning on making for a long time. But from a discussion with my group and recent events I believe that now is the perfect time.

Unfortunately the state of our group on the server has become not very enjoyable. The constant raids, HostileRP, and PVP have really lowered our interest in continuing to play here. Because of this we are going to be archiving Nox An Victorum. 

As a RP and interaction heavy group we tried really hard to have more interactions than PVP moments, but the current state of the server, like The Mob said, is too PVP focused.

I heavily enjoyed playing with people who I can now call friends, and showing creepy and "edgy" interactions with other players. I will say however, that I am happy with the work we were able to do as a group. We were able to give people a good and interesting story arch that hopefully stayed with their character forever. I am also happy to say we succeeded in most of our goals before the due date, and I am very proud for that. 

As of right now Nox An Victorum and its members will become inactive, most of us are moving on to new things. But in the future if the conditions that could allow a group such as this improve, Nox will be making a comeback. 

Thank you to everyone who made our experience fun and intriguing, and maybe one day the "bloodsuckers" will return. 

NOX AN VICTORUM!

Nox an Victorum Icon2.png

Share this post


Link to post

/Archived upon request

PM a Mod+ to bring this back

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...