Server time (UTC): 2019-12-07, 03:04 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TODAY | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 16 hours, 55 minutes | Event Server
Monker

Nox An Victorum

Congratz Ladz,
Interesting images and story.Looking forward to RP With you guys.

I wonder how to decide if a blood sample is pure / impure ig 🤔

Had some great RP with you @Monker 
You genuinely terrified me from the start... 

Keep the good stuff up, and good luck with the quest for purity!

Had a nice encounter with these people outside of Shakhovka, thought you guys were going to murder me because i had a loaded shotgun and a loaded AKM. You give off a very good 'creepy' vibe, and I appreciate the RP a lot, keep up the good work, and can't wait to run into you guys again.

It was very nice to interact with you brother! see you in the next adventure!

On 10/31/2019 at 9:28 AM, Ron said:

Little curious about this myself. My group ran into a couple of your people or someone related to the group that says you check for things like if you've ever consumed human meat, killed people, robbed people etc. I dunno. Seems a little weird to me.

On 10/31/2019 at 7:28 AM, Ron said:

In my only interaction with them I was told the "Overseer/Overlord" (can't remember the exact title) has some power or vision that tells him if they are pure / impure. 

Edited by ImNovaaa

20 hours ago, Zanaan said:

Little curious about this myself. My group ran into a couple of your people or someone related to the group that says you check for things like if you've ever consumed human meat, killed people, robbed people etc. I dunno. Seems a little weird to me.

9 hours ago, ImNovaaa said:

In my only interaction with them I was told the "Overseer/Overlord" (can't remember the exact title) has some power or vision that tells him if they are pure / impure. 

Can someone of the group please answer my question? 🙃

How do you rp out/ decide if someones blood is pure or impure? What are the terms to be pure / impure?

Edited by Ron

58 minutes ago, Ron said:

How do you rp out/ decide if someones blood is pure or impure? What are the termins to be pure / impure?

why  not just find out in game?

Interesting first interaction me and my friends had with your group, but I must say I enjoyed the slightly creepy vibe you gave off and you'll probably see more of us soon 😄

5 hours ago, Ron said:

How do you rp out/ decide if someones blood is pure or impure? What are the termins to be pure / impure?

We have our ways ;). 

6 hours ago, Ron said:

Im sure they keep it secret to avoid any metagame of that information. Metagame is becoming a real problem nowadays due to the influx of new players making mistakes and leaking information. 

5 hours ago, andysuter said:

why  not just find out in game?

18 minutes ago, TryaxReck said:

Im sure they keep it secret to avoid any metagame of that information. Metagame is becoming a real problem nowadays due to the influx of new players making mistakes and leaking information. 

I did ask the group, ty tho.

51 minutes ago, SwampyMuffinz said:

We have our ways ;). 

I just found the conecpt/ idea interesting and would have liked to know more about it ooc. If you don't want to explain because whatever , sure thing - your call. 🤷‍♀️

You need to come by and find out then friend...

I mean, I'd be interested in what it means to be "pure" and "impure" from a lore perspective, as it could potentially be lore breaking and/or powergaming to assume someone is "pure" or "impure"

Calling in @StagsviewRB for his POV.

Being "pure" or "impure" literally only applies to whatever their group is doing so who cares what they use to decide it?

32 minutes ago, Fae said:

I mean, I'd be interested in what it means to be "pure" and "impure" from a lore perspective, as it could potentially be lore breaking and/or powergaming to assume someone is "pure" or "impure"

Calling in @StagsviewRB for his POV.

So they basically draw blood from the person, and "look" at it before making the determination. As far as I've seen no metagaming has been done in determining this. 

There is absolutely no meta gaming involved when it comes to "the test".

Its literally in our lore to be a creepy cult that has a sense of randomness to it. 

Also we have never once used a "purity test" to rob or steal from people. 

Also the test is completely random unless we like someone's RP enough that we want to induct them into our group

Most people we encounter are "pure" because we believe in an interesting RP experience. 

Edited by Monker
Added more

I'm actually extremely interested about your group and some of it's practices. I think it would make for a great encounter for my character and hope to see you guys around soon. Hopefully I'll be lucky enough to find some information out about your group in game to find out where abouts you guys usually are in order for us to get some RP together 😛 

Yea! its always fun running into people!

We try to be super sneaky and creep up on people to make the situation interesting. 

@Monker the front page roster needs to be updated to include all members on the group CP.

It might also be worth fixing the links whilst doing this as there is either no link or the link is not covering the full name but 1 letter 😉

These boys pretty much saved my life yesterday, thoroughly enjoyed the RP experience and the ominous aura they give off and cannot wait to see these fellas again.

Gotta say loved the interaction today. Found it extremely funny that me and the guy I was running with at the time (Jonathan Black) were just discussing what we would do if we ran into either the Corporation or the Time because we were warned by some people from Wolfpack to be careful about people asking for blood and slavers that were known to be in the direction we had planned on running, and then we see like 6 of you guys running down the road towards us and were like "Oh shit...well...lets see how this goes." Either way for a brief RP that we had before you guys were called off to something else it was interesting and I am genuinely curious about inquiring more ICly.