Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 09:53 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
TryaxReck

The Second Shakhovkan State [Open Recruitment]

Government groups are 😍 and this looks like a good one. Open recruitment? 

Good luck boys, ope you get approved 🤝

1 minute ago, NozzyRP said:

Government groups are 😍 and this looks like a good one. Open recruitment? 

Good luck boys, ope you get approved 🤝

Thanks! I hope we get approved too, lol. I still am deliberating on how I want to go about applications and people joining, i'll talk to the rest of the members about it later today most likely.

Government group?

Good luck boys

OH SNAP!!! 

The MAN has returned to put his boot down and make an impact! I can't WAIT to see this! Good luck y'all! 

3 minutes ago, Crimson_Tiger said:

OH SNAP!!! 

The MAN has returned to put his boot down and make an impact! I can't WAIT to see this! Good luck y'all! 

Here's hoping it isn't just my boot!

the_white_the_right.png.dae52ed938b45241c231776cfa92a69e.png

This isn't racist, I swear.

Edited by TryaxReck

Just now, TryaxReck said:

the_white_the_right.png.dae52ed938b45241c231776cfa92a69e.png

This isn't racist, I swear.

That made me laugh. 

Best of luck to y'all! 

Well all the luck gentleman

1 hour ago, TryaxReck said:

1667325586_output-onlinepngtools(5).png.e883161978fbf663bd5fa9de4fbc3394.png

ostov.png.b0e0b06b0745554ece714b7fe278fea6.png

The Flag of The S.S.S.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK8LhsK9qlc&list=PLggQhz14DZbjMg_wSPMfQ0bqxSRqltvEY&index=7

For Ambiance

1839991431_output-onlinepngtools(6).png.f6a0e9288bfc23773404c553fee77a52.png

The Republic of Shakhovka, not to be confused with the Second Shakhovkan State, was originally founded in the beginning months of the infection, during the rise of great regional powers such as The Kingdom of Severograd, and the Aegis Corporation. It was no great power, it was barely even a republic, but it for a short time, it was home to a friendly folk, with wide smiles and ample orchirds with bountiful harvests. It tried to flaunt itself as a place as prosperity, leaving leaflets around South Zagoria, beckoning for people to flock to the fledgling city-state. Yet in their exuberance and hubris, they spread their fliers too far. Those papers, colored in red and white and black, reached another realm, another bastion of civilization. The Kingdom of Severograd. 

Severograd radioed in, calling for peace, offering the fledging city membership as a semi-autonomus region within its Kingdom. It was a marvelous achievement, to be aknowledged, to be RECONGIZED as something important. Disregarding the risks, they happily sent their location and coordinates, preparing food, dressing in nice clothes, leaving their guns in their homes, hoping to welcome them with open arms. Instead, they came wielding the gun, not the pen. 

Rape is a strong word. But its what they did. They raped the woman, they raped the storehouses and valuables, they raped the dignity of the people, they raped the orchirds and fields and trees and everything about Shakhovka. Houses were burnt down, walls ripped apart and smashed in with hammers and axes, men and women alike killed and maimed. Some fought back, rushing to grab their guns and die with honor, most ran away.  When they left, turning back to Severograd to laugh about their plunder and swap their sexual exploits, the few remaining alive took count. Four left. Four people left. Two ran as soon as they got to their feet, never to return, one ended up dying later due to a bullet wound, but one stayed. One was Polat.

Shakhovka was not lost, however. It stuck in the minds of the few who escaped the massacre. Those minds were of Polat's and Jonah's. These two men, brothers by bleeding, not by blood, cared for each other in the hardest 2 years of their lives. Jonah worked out and recovered, while slipping in and out of coma, pushing himself to lengths he never thought he could reach before. Polat worked dutifully to make sure his closest friend stayed alive, scavenging medical supplies and food, to make sure Jonah didn’t permanently stay in a coma. It paid off. Jonah recovered from his wounds given by those maniacs after 2 long years. And as he shakily rose to his feet, ready to take on the world, a hand clasped on his shoulder. Polat.

He said he needed his family, his wife, his children. Jonah understood. He too would have left first thing he could if his family was rumored to be alive. A heartfelt goodbye, with the two hugging like they would lose each other forever once they let go. Eventually, they did let go. Two friends, two paths. Both going the other way. Jonah was alone. Alone with his thoughts, and his emotions. A cold resolve began to fill him, a sociopathic infatuation scrambled his brain. A cancer, spreading throughout his body. And that cancer was rage. He walked, jogged, sprinted out of the forest edge, bursting into the fields he knew all too well, and rushed inside the town destroyed years prior, and preformed his own massacre on those infected that took his town. He beat them with fists, slammed their heads inbetween doors.. All types of sadism, a release from his own pain. But as the blood dried from the decaying corpses, he sat, and stared. He needed to build a wall.

reform.png.5e83d0700e8f6901d1c2cc28138b0835.png

Old powers such as Severograd and Aegis have long been forgotten, and territories have changed hands constantly, shifting to and fro, one bandit group to another. And now, two years after the first collapse, something miraculous happened. Something was reborn. Shakhovka was reborn. Birthed with new life, the village had its first walls set up, its first well established, its first farm, all new additions. Tents sprung up, storage rooms built. It was looking up.

Setbacks happened, of course. Midnight raids, stolen cars, and on one occasion half of the storage  room being ransacked all made it more difficult for progress to be made, but people came. New faces, intrigued by story, emboldened by Jonah's nationalism and passion, or simply desperate for company pitched in together, swapped stories, and formed something intriguing. A new society. A new identity, and one day, a new nation. Jonah took the reigns once more, though no longer were they called the Republic of Shakhovka. That name left the taste of gunpowder and blood in his mouth, no. The Severogradi, those fiends. They took the Republic, they destroyed it. Instead there will be something stronger. A stronger nation, a stronger people. Unified. As he stood tall on the soapbox, raving over their successes and failures, an oral history of his land, Jonah announced something new. Something greater. The Second. Shakhovkan...

State. Rousing applause, a flag commissioned and raised high in the air. Something was about to come alive. In the midst of pure chaos. Pure evil and hate and that constant feeling of your throat tightening up, your jugular holding back a scream, something roared into existence. It was beautiful. It was evil. It was good and bad. It was everything and nothing, it was peace and war and love and hate combined into one thing. One nation. One state. One Shakhovka.

bigob.png.155ff4b0d849c76e6aaa433b3533eb0a.png

Jonah Blank:

Reveal hidden contents

Jonah Blank was an orphan. Left on the steps of an orphanage, the twisted humour of those running the establishment gave him a new name, a new legacy. Blank. A blank slate, perhaps? Or maybe they just forgot to fill out whatever registry form. But either way, Jonah did feel quite blank when he stared down the small village, roaming with infected. His eyes fed memories which all flooded back to him. The glint of gunmetal against moonlight. The flashes. The pain, the shock, the darkness. He removed his binoculars, letting his brain stir, for a moment, before he carried on, axe in hand, to retake this place. His home. His legacy. And he will no longer let people take it from him so easily. This was HIS legacy. HIS land. And nothing in the world can stop him now.

Nathan Rollins:

Reveal hidden contents

Born in the United States and serving in a paramilitary group, he learned the importance of comradery from a young age. His father was who got him involved in hunting and firearms, which only gave him more indoctrination to the ideas of guns and blood. Nathan always seemed to allow the world to carry him wherever it wished,so it came as no surprise that he found himself in the sands of Takistan, contracted by Pegasus Air Services. Post civil war Chernarus was the next stop, as ION was contracted into assisting NATO occupied bases with defense and security. The outbreak hit, his friends all dead or dying, Nathan soon found himself alone in the new world until his free spirit met Legacy, a bandit group. Nathan committed acts he’d grow to regret, and after Legacy suffered many losses and became scattered, Nathan was once again alone. Meeting Jonah, Nick, and Hector, Nathan decided to turn over a new leaf. He wanted to redeem himself of his past, and finally take charge of his life rather than leave it up to chance. He will repent for his deeds, and instead use this new opportunity to truly blossom.

Randy White:

Reveal hidden contents

Randy was a man tired of the same old life back in the US, but the breakout created something new and exciting for him, a break in the same old that he actually kind of liked. Although intoxicating, the freedom, chaos created something that scared him. He knew that there had to be some kind of organization to the madness. When he found Jonah, it gave him hope. Hope to create a future that wasn’t just chaos.  Without stability, he was lost. Though, not to say this new gig wasn't interesting. The life of a soldier fitted him well, he loved the spiffy uniforms and people looking UP to him. Randy felt... at home. He wanted this to work out, to persist and thrive. As soon as the helmet met his head, his undying loyalty was set in stone. He became a soldier, fighting for a cause he believed in. Fighting for something worth fighting for. Civilization.

Mike Unbridge:

Reveal hidden contents

Mike has always been a thrill-seeker, but what he found in Chernarus is not what he was looking for. He, like many foreigners, wished to simply get away from it all and adventure in the beautiful country with his family, but fate is a damn bitch. The outbreak happened, his family butchered like pigs in a pen, all due to him. If he was there, he could have stopped it. He COULD have saved them. He ventured into the woods in a blind rage, screaming, crying, feeling like a stupid kid not knowing what to do. He walked, hoping to die, but eventually, fate was a bitch once more. He found a small house, with lots of game to hunt, and lots of berries to eat. He was able to stay there and live off of the rural hunting life before both berry and meat were exhausted. He wandered forth, venturing far and wide for someone, anyone. Thats when he saw fire. A small town, with walls and lights and people laughing happily. He hasn't heard a laugh in a long time. Its here where he met the S.S.S. and was drawn to their companionship, their loyalty to each other and their banter. It was family. It was his family. And he'd protect this family, he'd make sure of it. No mistakes, no excuses this time. He would protect them like he should have all those years ago.

1536051780_output-onlinepngtools(2).png.a3d74c810cf74f9ed50312a3e2ab4751.png

Vozhd:

@TryaxReck | Jonah Blank

Proktors:

Mike Unbridge | @MrTurtleman1107

Jayson Smith | @Aa-Ron

Nathan Rollins | @DerpyW

Randy White | @Macintosh

Obitateli: 

Nicholas Bosch | @Gradwitz 

Joseph Voltov | @The Real Orange

Biggoals.png.b5f184610af1f6ce4166feeda96f67be.png

Rebuild the village into something defensible. (DAY 840)

Purify the contaminated water supply OR find a new water supply. (COMPLETED, WATER UNCONTAMINATED)

Create Storage Warehouse (COMPLETED, WAREHOUSE SECURED)

Construct walls around the town center of the SSS Capitol. (DAY 850)

Recruit Military Elements. 4/5 (DAY 840)

Recruit Civilian Elements. 2/5 (DAY 850)

Recruit Trade Elements. 0/3 (DAY 850)

Hunt down remaining Severogradians, and those affiliated with the atrocity that is Shakhovkan Holocaust. (INDEFINITE)

Establish formal connections with individuals and ex-Shakhovkan peoples. (DAY 840)

Project military might in the southeast, countering hostile forces. (DAY 870)

Begin the process of fanaticism. (DAY 840)

Finish the process of fanaticism (DAY 860)

Institute and enforce a code of law on Shakhovkan soil.

Set up a radio station to broadcast to the southeastern portion of South Zagoria. (DAY 880)

Begin to industrialize by taking technology and equipment from Elektrozavodsk to Shakhovka.(DAY 850)

Power industrial machines. (DAY 870)

Finish industrial plant. (DAY 900)

Survive and weather the storm that is Anarchy. (INDEFINITE)

1734414135_output-onlinepngtools(4).png.09e4708f2633e7df1032c242c8fc8008.png

Blue = Roleplay Goal Green = Community Goal Red = Hostile Goal

___________________________________________________________________________________________

-Provide a new perspective into Evil by creating an oppressive regime in Chernarus, inspiration taken from both ZBOR and VDV.

-Encourage whitenames to join and learn the ropes of RP from the RP veterans of the group.

-Offer an 'everyman' group, where all styles of play can be had.

-Let newcomers be able to easily slide into the group life by making it easy to apply and join.

-Allow easier RP by offering an RP hub closer to the Southeast rather than Northwest.

-Look into the viability of laws on DayZRP.

-Form an actual nation within Chernarus, with emphasis put on diplomatic ties and RP, rather than PvP and war.

-Offer SlaveRP and better imprisonment methods by using prison systems, mock trials, and moral highground rather than simply robbing and torturing people for information or supplies. 

Reveal hidden contents

For applications, questions you dont' want to ask in public, or send anthrax-laced hate mail, please contact @TryaxReckon the forums or TryaxReck#5305 on discord.

Looks amazing brother. Long live shakovka

Edited by MrTurtleman1107

3 hours ago, TryaxReck said:

ZBOR

I shed a tear good sir.

Good luck on approval.

Cry’s a Zbor tear. 

Good luck bois looking good 

Wow, this is really not what I expected! XD!

I hope that my character will be allowed to come back here... who knows...

Good luck with the group!!!!!

Edited by William89

40 minutes ago, Ducky said:

I shed a tear good sir.

Good luck on approval.

I thank you for that media thread you gave me awhile back, it inspired me big time. 

Can't wait to apply for the group, my character needs something to be apart of that is willing to rebuild.

18 minutes ago, poxxs said:

Can't wait to apply for the group, my character needs something to be apart of that is willing to rebuild.

Lucky you, I just finished the application right now.

Looks good Jonah,

If I get around to playing Elijah again it'll be good to come across all of your progress 🙂

Good luck guys! Hope to interact with you soon!

Oh what's that I see? Illegitimate government trying to take control of south zagoria? Looking forward in meeting yall good luck with your group!

ZBOR? Evil? I am sorry you need some state founded reeducation!

Best of luck! 🤣

glory to arstotzka,

Good luck with the group.

This looks well planned out in my opinion from your lore to the goals and lastly to your graphics in my opinion everything looks great, good luck with this guys  and hopefully see you in game soon 😀