Server time (UTC): 2019-12-15, 01:26 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
BearRP

[Open Freq] Need A Doctor

..::: The radio static fizzles out as a voice comes through, miscellaneous background noise can be heard such as shuffling, clinking of empty cans and footsteps :::..

" I -- I don't even know who to direct this toward, erm "

..::: He'd seem to stutter :::..

" I'm a peaceful fella? I-I like to think. I need a doctor or at least a-a doctors advice ... I need Clozapine as fast as possible, they-they don't stop, they don't STOP "

..::: Hitting can be heard and a few  grunts in between before the radio falls back into static :::..

..::: A click can be heard as the radio wakes from the static :::..

"I read you. Describe your whereabouts so we can meet."

Edited by Darkwind28

..::: The static fizzles out once more :::..

" How-How do I know that you're a doctor?  S-Sorry, trust issues. I-I don't know ... Tell me what Clozapi-Clozapine is "

..::: The static resumes :::..

"It's ok. It's an antipsychotic benzodiazepine. You sound like you need help and I can provide that, if I'm anywhere near your location."

...::: Static :::...

..::: Static fizzles out :::..

" O - Okay, I'm north, far north ... a town not too far north of the b-big airfield, Novaga Pat -- I don't know how to pronounce it but I'm at a school, big one. I-I hope it helps "

..:::  Radio static resumes :::..

...::: Static cuts out to the sound of footsteps :::...

"Ok, thank you for that, it must have taken courage to trust a stranger. Now, the area you've mentioned is further than I expected, but I will start moving in that direction. Before I do - how long has it been since your last dose? The best thing you can do now is to focus on the here and now. Stay safe, keep hydrated as much as possible. We'll figure this one out. Over."

...::: Static resumes :::...

..::: Radio static cuts out :::..

" I-I'm not entirely sure, ermm -- "

..::: The radio would fall silent for a while :::..

"If-If I had to hazard a guess, perhap-perhaps 5-6 d-days? "

..::: Radios static resumes :::..

...::: Static stops to the sound of footsteps on gravel :::...

"I've got good news and bad news. Good news is, you've already felt the worst you'll feel. Bad news is it might take a couple of days for things to go back to normal, especially if you don't drink and eat.

...::: Static returns for a few seconds :::...

"I'm sorry buddy, that must have been rough for you. The world is doing its thing around us and doesn't care about our individual struggles. But you've made it, even if it doesn't quite feel that way yet. I'm proud of you."

..::: Radio static fizzles out :::..

" T-Thank you, I had a friend, her-her name was Constance but I never f-found her again. I wasn't sure what to d-do once she left but I still have Bones, my b-bear "

..::: Static would resume :::..

...::: Static cuts out to the sound of footsteps :::...

"I'm sorry. It must be hard.. I lost someone too, you know. Been looking ever since. They may very well be alright somewhere, away from this mess. But it's good to look. We need goals, especially in times like these."

...::: Static resumes, then cuts out again :::...

"You know, I never had an actual teddy bear. Strange, huh? I had this plushie dog as a kid but I guess the thought of buying a proper teddy bear has never occured to my parents, heh. What's Bones like?"

..::: Static fizzles out :::..

" Ha-Hasn't been easy but I guess that could be s-said for any of us. B-Bones is the best, he listens to all o-of my problems, he expels the people talking to me away. He's alwa-always been there for me and I'-I'll be there for him "

..::: Static resumes :::...

...::: Static cuts out to the sound of wind :::...

"He sounds great. It's very important to have somebody like that. I'm confident you'll keep eachother safe. Say, have you been in contact with others like us recently?

..::: Radio static fizzles :::..

" Y-You mean doctors? I-I met with a Doctor H-Hope a few times, ni-nice lady. Other than-than that, you're the f-first. I stopped f-finding what I needed and bec-became desperate "

..::: Static resumes :::..

...::: Static cuts out to the sound of footsteps on forest bed :::...

"Not just doctors, I mean everyone. Is there a place you can go now?"

4 hours ago, Darkwind28 said:

-snip-

..::: The radio static fizzles :::..

" I come across a lot of p-people, me not being v-very social, I find it awkward. I have no-nowhere to go r-really.

..::: Static Resumes :::..