Server time (UTC): 2019-12-07, 17:58 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TODAY | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 2 hours, 1 minute | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
Sabess

The Sabess Is Back In Town

Hiya!

I don't know if anybody remembers me (or how many people from back when I played are still around, even), but hi, I'm Sabess. It's been a long time since I played here; we were still using DayZ Mod when I did, even! I'm sure things have changed a lot here since then, the same way that I've changed a lot in my real life and personality for the better. I played a lot of characters and dabbled in multiple factions in my time playing here, but I don't even remember half of them. It's been five whole years, after all! Time flies. Plus, I have the memory of a goldfish.

I thought I'd give the server another poke and pop my head in to try things out again, especially with the recent (ish) addition of proper modded servers into the Standalone, so we can have all our cool custom stuff back properly, I hope. Hope to see you all in-game soon!

Oh, and big thanks to staff for helping me get back into this account because I'm too dumb to remember my passwords. ❤️

Edited by Sabess

Another 2013 OG? This is going to be fun !

Welcome back !

Welcome back to the Community!  Things have changed a bit, but for the better.  See you in game and enjoy the server!

Welcome back to the Community hope you enjoy playing here

Welcome back to the community, hope to see you around.

tenzin GIF

Always nice when old mod members return

Edited by Astraal

A 2013 OG member back?! Welcome back dude!

Welcome back young padavan! Im always hipped when someone from 2012/13 gets back o7