Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 05:52
Sign in to follow this  
James North

Can't spawn correctly

Perhaps its just me that's new to the system but I was playing and then a wave of lag hit me (1500 ping) when I was being pursued by zombies and disconnected... When I tried logging back in I re spawned as a new character which is unfortunate that the previous was lost. Although now I can't seem to get my character to spawn as the right gender or name, I tried dying the new nameless character to start fresh but without success. I would also like to use James North still on the new character since I really wanted to play him and died to something RP wise impossible. Please advise.

Greetings @James North,

As you are eagerly awaiting a reply and none of our trusty support team members are around I've decided to come and help you out! Firstly, this guide will help you fix your issue. Follow it carefully and you'll be on your way. Secondly, you DO NOT have to permanently kill your character when he dies, it's completely up to you as to whether you choose to permanently kill him or not. And finally, there are some great guides pinned to the Technical Support Guides sub-forum. Alternatively, you can join up to the DayZRP discord (which can be found via the DayZRP homepage) and ask for help in the #help text channel, as well as joining the "waiting for staff help" voice channel to receive some assistance from our support team staff members. Also note that there are some useful guides to frequent issues within the #help text channel if you take a look at the pinned messages.

I hope this has been useful to you and I hope you have fun out there!