Server time (UTC): 2019-11-18, 02:26
Sign in to follow this  
Drake

S2: OOC Hate / Flame - 22/10/19 - 2AM GMT

Server and location: S2 Stonington

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  2AM GMT

Your in game name: Josh Day

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: @SullyDat and one other person.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

Detailed description of the events:  Last night I was watching a stream which was being aired and displayed on the DayZRP forums. The stream was good as they were holding up two of our group members and decent RP was being traded between both parties.

During the video at 11:48:55 @SullyDat refers us all as "Shit." as you can hear his voice in the stream. Following his comment he seems to trigger another insult from one of his group members, which is unknown, which our group "Qurantined." then our member gets called an "Annoying fuck" or something along the lines of that. When he is trying his best to put on an RP voice and provide quality roleplay I find these insults personally attacking to myself and the group of us which we refer to as Quarantined because we play seriously and try to provide players with quality roleplay, also trying to set stories along the way. After hearing this on stream, I found it demeaning and hurtful as we had just provided their group with some good roleplay. There was no reason to hate on us at all as two of our members ran away to avoid getting captured.

Now here's the next point of you lying to an administrator, after our bundle earlier, I questioned you in the help desk and you stated that you did not flame me, or hate on me and it was infact your friend however you call our whole group "Shit" in the video. @Fae Heard him state that he did not insult us or flame us and it was his friend.

Edited by Drake

Hello @Drake,

Unfortunately the Gamemaster team do not handle reports against other members of the community involving OOC hate, this is handled directly by our Administrators via a support ticket.

Signed @Realize & @Saunders