Server time (UTC): 2019-11-12, 14:56
Sign in to follow this  
Lawzii

Lawzii VAC Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): VAC BANNED https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198179844865/ (1259 DAYS AGO)

Why the verdict is not fair: I think the verdict is not fair because It was 1259 days ago that was a long time ago. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I applied to get unblacklisted back in 2015 and I completely lied about it being my cousin I was young and dumb and I look back and cringe and have no understanding why I said that and can hopefully be forgiven for that and the VAC I do not cheat on any game anymore that was on CSGO and I disliked the game very much but that still doesn't give me any reason to cheat. and also I'd like to thank the two gentlemen who helped me with my support request on my other account that is now merged into this one.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:  I would like the opportunity to be able to play and experience roleplay with different players.

What could you have done better?: Not cheated or lied about how It wasn't me who cheated.

Greetings,

Can you please provide us with links to all the Steam account that you currently have access to? Thanks in advance.

Greetings @Lawzii,

After looking over your Appeal we do not see any Blacklist on your account. With that said since your VAC Ban is over 365 Days and a Blacklist would have been removed. With that said you are only able to have one account on DayZRP. All alt accounts will be found and handled properly. With that said I am closing this appeal since you have no Blacklist. Please let us know if you have any problems or need more assistance.

/Closed - No Blacklist on Account

Signed by Myself w/ Notes