Server time (UTC): 2019-11-12, 19:55
Sign in to follow this  
Rawne85

New to DayZ

Hello all,

So as the title says new to DayZ but it has been a game i have had my eye on for some time (the constant reports of bugs and camping snipers put me off buying).

A friend linked me to this site and so far i am still blown away by the amount of detail and work that has gone into making this a fully fleshed out server and community.

I am also very new to RP but i have an active imagination, very creative in literature, but less so with voice confidence. So this might be a steep learning curve for me but i want to give it a good try.

Anyway, just saying hello, hopefully i can add to the DayZRP experience to the best of my ability.

J

Welcome to DayZRP! You'll love it here! 

Welcome to the community and welcome to RP! You'll have a great time, just relax and enjoy the ride.

Welcome to the community hopefully see you in game soon.

Thanks for the replies - just waiting on getting whitelisted at the moment. Pretty much shaped a character idea around myself - i figure that i can ease into the RP side if i am basically acting as i would in RL and then can develop from there with more unusual ideas or just plain madness.

Either way i will be that character stood around randomly trying out gestures to a wall or bumping into doors because i am out of practice with WASD and F action

ryan reynolds deadpool GIF

Hello and welcome to DayZRP, where people come to RP and cook bacon on the campfire. If you have any questions dont be shy to ask us. 

Welcome to the community. If you have any question do not hesitate to hit me with PM!