Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 08:58
Sign in to follow this  
Dep Sokoll

Client Contains PBO not part of server

Hello,

When I want connect to the server I get the  message : you where kicked off the game ( client contains PBO which is not part of server data  c : program files dayz workshop @Zeroy-fishing\addons

I only have two files inside that directory and you can't launch the mod without them and if you disable it you can't connect to the server.

I have attached pictures for reference. If anyone could help or knows how to fix please let me know. Thank you. 

DayZ_10_21_2019_2_54_52_PM.png

Files.png

Edited by Dep Sokoll

If you can join our discord, it will be much easier to help you!

If not, please confirm if you use the DayZSA Launcher or the DayZ Steam Launcher.

/resolved 😀

/moved to troubleshooting

@Crim - Could you please post how it have been resolved for future references?

What was the Fix, I have the same issue?

I've made sure it was the right order, repaired all mod files, verified game intergrity files. I'm reinstalling the game as we speak as a last ditch effort, but if that fails then I have no clue what else can be done.

Edited by Gosmix

7 minutes ago, Gosmix said:

What was the Fix, I have the same issue?

I've made sure it was the right order, repaired all mod files, verified game intergrity files. I'm reinstalling the game as we speak as a last ditch effort, but if that fails then I have no clue what else can be done.

I see you on the discord, going to DM you. IT can be a wide variety of sisues.

For the player above, going to the below and deleting the contents of the folder fixed it.

My Computer/MyDocuments/DayZ folder: Contains JSON, BSIGN, and xml files.

Delete, then verify game files through steam.

Hi guys, I just joined the server and I have the same problem here. Using DAYZ Launcher, not DAYZSA. 

Any advice? Thanks

Capture.PNG

Edited by Meeratz
Did not attach picture at first

51 minutes ago, Meeratz said:

Hi guys, I just joined the server and I have the same problem here. Using DAYZ Launcher, not DAYZSA. 

Any advice? Thanks

Capture.PNG

Go to your Mods on the Launcher and maje they are all in the correct order and up to date. Right click and Repair them all. Then once they are in tbe correct order, as seen on the Steam Workshop page, restart Steam. Then try.

On 10/26/2019 at 10:29 AM, Crimson_Tiger said:

Go to your Mods on the Launcher and maje they are all in the correct order and up to date. Right click and Repair them all. Then once they are in tbe correct order, as seen on the Steam Workshop page, restart Steam. Then try.

Hi again,

I have the same case again but this time previous solution doesnt work. Any other advice?

Thanks in advance

19 minutes ago, Meeratz said:

Hi again,

I have the same case again but this time previous solution doesnt work. Any other advice?

Thanks in advance

We have removed some mods. Make sure you mod list is up to date. As seen in the link above