Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 08:59
Sign in to follow this  
Trev

Ban Appeal!

Recommended Posts

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/99742-rdm-zelno-mill-120919-1915-gmt/

Why the verdict is not fair: It is unfair due to the fact i was LOA working away and was not able to fight my corner, but the situation i was pulled into isn't true, as if he's boys are around with AKM's i doubt i would test with a makarov.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: So i was quite new, i was in Zelen, had a interaction with some guys (victims friends) i spoke to them they helped me out told me some stuff about the server, in charecter not OOC i then went on in my journey had a interaction with someone and he was being abit mouthy i asked for trade he said why would i want that, i tried to be peaceful with him i then told him hands up drop your stuff on the ground he drew for his gun i shot him multiple times with the makarov pistol

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to be unbanned and carry on with my RP i have been LOA for a while and haven't been able to see that i was banned came back and thought let's do some DayZ RP 

What could you have done better?:  I could of tried not to kill him and just go about my way or i could of been abit more active on the forums to know that i was being pulled into a situation about RandomDeathMatch(RDM) I completly appoligise and wish this doesn't effect my whitelist.

Edited by Trev

Share this post


Link to post

Hello @Trev,

As I explained in your question thread, you have been banned for failing to provide your full and detailed POV in the following report:

You need to read over this report, recall the report to the best of your ability, and then update your appeal to reflect the correct information in the template, as well as all the information requested of you in the report by @Voodoo.  This is the only way to have a report temp-ban lifted.  If you have any questions, feel free to hop in Helpdesk on our Discord and a member of staff will explain things over voice.

Share this post


Link to post

im confused, it was a RP situation and he was ovbs pissed off i died also and it was the attitude of the angry man as he said and told me lol, is there anyway i can sort this come back from LOA and was excited to RP.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Trev said:

im confused, it was a RP situation and he was ovbs pissed off i died also and it was the attitude of the angry man as he said and told me lol, is there anyway i can sort this come back from LOA and was excited to RP.

Trev,

For us to continue with your appeal you need to provide a full detailed written point of view of the situation. Once that is provided we will continue with the appeal. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Randy said:

Trev,

For us to continue with your appeal you need to provide a full detailed written point of view of the situation. Once that is provided we will continue with the appeal. 
 

i have redone it..

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you for the POV Trev, please only reply if you have new or relevant information.
@groovy patz & @groovy grimm you two were mentioned by @noir as allies in the report.

 

Can you please provide your POVs of the situation, and any video evidence you may have into this thread.

 

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Trev said:
4 minutes ago, Rover said:

Thank you for the POV Trev, please only reply if you have new or relevant information.
@groovy patz & @groovy grimm you two were mentioned by @noir as allies in the report.

 

Can you please provide your POVs of the situation, and any video evidence you may have into this thread.

 

Thank you

I am currently unable to provide a POV or video as it was over 1month ago, i am sorry i can't get that to you?

 

Share this post


Link to post

Its been ages man idk but it went something like this.

Neom aka noir is in zelen, i hear shots beeing fired. I then see neom dead and this guy with neoms gun on his back. Man gets clapped and me and groovy grimm  move on with our lives.

Share this post


Link to post

my pov is much the same as patzs, were in zeleno, hear shots go off and the OP standing over neoms body, patz drops him and we move on with our time. Given how long ago this was thats all im able to remember of the event. No video evidence.

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Trev said:
12 hours ago, groovy grimm said:

my pov is much the same as patzs, were in zeleno, hear shots go off and the OP standing over neoms body, patz drops him and we move on with our time. Given how long ago this was thats all im able to remember of the event. No video evidence.

it was not RDM though as i said, you guys got me fair and square was a big GG all around, it was a while ago now

 

Share this post


Link to post

Verdict:

A team of staff members have re-looked over both the report and this appeal and have come to the following conclusion,

Due to a lack of evidence and the POV's of both party's clashing too much with each other we have ruled the report/Appeal INCONCLUSIVE.

 

With that said for future reports we suggest for everyone to record any and all situations in case of a report so verdicts like this can be avoided and a proper verdict can be written out as  either a Not-Guilty or guilty verdict.

We also suggest for @Trev to  check the forums regularly incase he get's involved into other reports as failure to respond to call-ins will always result in being temp-banned.

 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

 

Signed: @Samti & @Hofer

 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...