Server time (UTC): 2019-11-22, 21:51 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Trev

Banned?

Would love to know why i am banned, i got whitelisted and have only played like 3hours and went LOA and i have come back to a BAN? wtf

Have a look here please. You will need to post an appeal in this section of the forum here.

Please be sure to read and follow the guide in the appeals section.

It appears you have received a temporary ban due to failing to provide a POV when called into the following report:

You'll need to head over to our appeals subforum and file an appeal there that details your POV of the events regarding the report.  Be sure to follow the guidelines posted in the pinned thread.  Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

13 minutes ago, Peril said:

It appears you have received a temporary ban due to failing to provide a POV when called into the following report:

You'll need to head over to our appeals subforum and file an appeal there that details your POV of the events regarding the report.  Be sure to follow the guidelines posted in the pinned thread.  Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Sorry mate haven't been active, it was quite a while back now that i came on here was quite new to PC and i am sure i didn't RDM someone im pretty sure i had a encounter where i killed 1 person because he was threatening to kill not to sure would like to get this resolved because i have no idea or intentions to fuck around

14 minutes ago, Peril said:

Just now, Trev said:

Sorry mate haven't been active, it was quite a while back now that i came on here was quite new to PC and i am sure i didn't RDM someone im pretty sure i had a encounter where i killed 1 person because he was threatening to kill not to sure would like to get this resolved because i have no idea or intentions to fuck around

There was also no evidence provided on the situation, im confused why i have been banned