Server time (UTC): 2019-11-16, 02:53
Sign in to follow this  
Fae

Interview With A Community Member: PhoenyxxRP

Honestly, that jail cell would be fucking lit.

Great interview, fearless leader!

Wow so many animals, must share pictures eventually!! Love, learning more about you. And an rp with you all in jail would be interesting to watch x3 can imagine all the trouble you guys would get into.. ♡ amazing interview. 

Edited by Kattsura

25 horses, god damn girl. Still a nice read tho

I love that my twitch clip is still being used, glad I could capture something that was so memorable! Great interview Phoenyxx!

Was actually a good read. 

Was a good read, excellent interview 

Good read @PhoenyxxRP. Glad you're enjoying the hostile end of things. I feel everyone should try joining a good hostile group at least once. 

Great read. Have you ever taken one of your horses down to Old Town Road?

nice clip of us getting ran up on 

good read

1 hour ago, Apollo said:

nice clip of us getting ran up on 

good read

😛 it was my most memorable moment, was expecting no one to come help us and then boom.

Ah yes, a fellow Canadia-lander. Can only give the beans.

15 hours ago, Fae said:

If you could thank one person for helping you get started here who would it be?

Hide contents

@PhoenyxxRP You don't ever have to thank me for anything. It was incredible fun roleplaying with the character of Phoenyxx and we had some intense/funny/sad times over the months. I used to play a week on the server as Lawrence, then quit for a year as I didn't think I fit in with serious RP. But meeting you, forming the wolfpack and heading down that path let me learn how to RP, so thank you for the 12 hour sessions, fucking our sleep schedules and still managing to have really good RP even when there was like 10 people on the server. Proud to call you a close friend now, good job on the interview papi xoxo.

P.S. If I ever have to go in a prison cell with that decrepit, necromanced' looking fuck @RiZ I'll take the electric chair plea deal.

Never Rp'd with you but have enjoyed a few of your streams from wolfpack days and the stuff you got up to with Lawrence.

Was fun to read 😄 I wish the community had more of a switch around where more people got to play in a different group for a bit but that would be hard to achieve, not everyone can have a day in anarchy to see how it is. Honestly think it would be fun to do a switcher thing lol. Anyways thank you for sharing 😄 miss rping with you!