Server time (UTC): 2019-11-11, 23:36
Sign in to follow this  
Malachy Leary

New here, just a hello to the community!

I thought I would say hello to all. I am John and I am from Ireland(talk about a basic intro).That's me in the picture attached, holding up "Baby Ghost" after we went to see the Lion King movie not long ago, let's not talk about that. Anyways(ahem!) I am very new to all this(switched from PS4, don't hang me lol). May I add, this community and how everyone has formed it into this never ending story has blown my mind. I cannot wait to meet fellow members in the servers and share stories or have a battle of wittiness in a fun environment as situations unfold and everyone tries to stay in character. I look forward to meeting you upon my ventures throughout this barren wasteland. 

(Big shout out to the mod Crim whom helped me greatly upon integrating within this community)

My Snapshot.jpg

Edited by Malachy Leary

Welcome, enjoyed the chat today 😄.  Have fun out there 

Welcome to the community man, hope you enjoy it as much as everyone else here does.

dog hello GIF

Greetings and welcome to the server 😄

aww now your dog is cute, welcome to the community I am sure you will have a blast here

Beverly Hills 90210 Hello GIF by CBS All Access

Welcome to DayZRP! You'll love it here! 

Cheers to everyone for the well wishes above, I shall try an keep Ghost quiet in the background or pretend his woofs do not exist when roaming lol. Look forward to taking part in this!

Welcome to the community. If you have any question do not hesitate to hit me with PM!