Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 03:49
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 17 hours, 10 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
Mtich Edwards

Blacklist appeal?

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): I honestly cant remeber playing on the server, ive just tried to join and it says im blacklisted for the following reason: Blacklisted Steam 76561198002805559

Why the verdict is not fair: I can't comment on the fairness of this action

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Assuming somone can tell me what has happened, I will rectify the situation based on their response. Whatever it was must of happened a few years ago as I've not been active on DayZ for some time

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: A second chance the play on the server

What could you have done better?: Until i know what i did wrong I cant comment

Greetings @Mtich Edwards,

Would you kindly please link us all of the Steam accounts that you have access to? Thank you in advance.

Greetings @Mtich Edwards,

After reviewing your account we have noticed that you were blacklisted for failing the whitelist too many times. As there is no longer a cap on how many attempts you get during the whitelisting process we have decided to unblacklist your account, meaning that you should now be able to attempt the whitelisting process once more.

With that said,
Appeal Accepted | Blacklist Removed

Signed by @Saunders + @Voodoo