Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 08:30
Sign in to follow this  
rhothar

s2: military base west of georges town Attempted KOS

Server and location:  S2 military base island west of georges town, southern end.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-10-21. 03:28

Your in game name:  Thomas jenkins

Names of allies involved:  max amann, gatson Jackson, iris genovese

Name of suspect/s:  unkown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): none, logs will show.

Detailed description of the events:  I was traveling with a group of survivors that I met, we traveled from the southern coast to the island base west of georges town. things were going good all day but towards the end of our journey, iris was going to lay down for some sleep so we went to the southern area of the base (the multi story building with 4 tents around it) I was searching the building and had stepped onto the roof and moved a cabinet that was sort of blocking the door. right as I set it down next to the ledge of the roof I took a round straight to the chest by someone to the right side of the entrance to this area. There was absolutely no voice interaction from this player. none of the other people in my group heard any thing either. If I were not wearing a plate carrier I would be as good as dead.

While RPing with this group of player I had just met, we hear a commotion from the roof. At this point Max said that Thomas had been shot on the roof. I went up and scanned the area with my ACOG but could not see anything but infected. We put a tampon in Thomas's wound and carried on.

While looting a military building Thomas had let me know that he had been shot on the roof of the building we were currently in, he was alive but wounded. we scanned the tree line and couldnt see anyone but infected.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

02:32:20 | Player "Thomas Jenkins" is connected
- Currently connected -

02:43:10 | Player "Ryan Stone" is connected
03:28:14 | Player "Ryan Stone" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

03:27:45 | Player "Thomas Jenkins" hit by Player "Ryan Stone" with SVDS Dragunov from 142.248 meters 

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

03:30:28 | Chat("Thomas Jenkins"): //i will do a report

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@rhothar | Thomas Jenkins | OP
@TheGamingTree318 | Ryan Stone | 

@TheGamingTree318 you will be temporally banned until this report has been dealt with.

As I stated in the original post me and three other survivors were searching the military base when iris told us she felt like lying down for the night so we headed over to the southern end to find a nice spot for her to get some z's. as she and max were scoping out a room to sleep in and gatson was a few floors below me I went to the roof to see if anything was up there. Someone had dropped a cabinet in front of the door so I decided to move it out of the way and dropped it next to wall that lines the roof. right as I put it down I see the muzzle flash of a rifle out of the corner of my eye and get hit by the bullet. After I got rocked by the round I quickly got my senses and ran down the stairs of the building and told my friends what had happened.

we layed low for awhile but gatson and iris needed to sleep and with no contact from the grassy nole shooter we cleared them to log.

As @TheGamingTree318 has visited the forums within the past 24 hours and not responded to either of the reports he/she is involved with we will now close both reports. To undo this @TheGamingTree318 you have to create a ban appeal for each report and explain with your POV what happened.

We are sorry for the inconvenience @rhothar.

/closed

Signed @Hofer @Fae @Samti