Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 20:42
Sign in to follow this  
obidan66

Discord Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Sorry, there is a problem

Your Discord account obidan66#6911 is banned on this server.

Error code: 1SBR100/4

Why the verdict is not fair: The verdict is fair, I just wish to apologize for it and ask for an opportunity to appeal it.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:  I was just having some fun in the general chat posting funny comments about being a white name in the community, but I guess I went a little too far.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would hopefully wish to be unbanned from the Discord server.

What could you have done better?: I could have stopped and commented funny comments in the off topic section or not at all. Next time I will know not to cross any lines.

Addition: Perhaps as an alternative punishment should it be desired, my ban could be set to be temporary, maybe a few days. After it would run out, I could then rejoin the Discord.

Hello @obidan66

We have reviewed the posts made in the Discord chat. You were told by Rolle himself to stop posting further in the discussion, yet you did not listen and continued posting. 

In the future when told to stop please listen to the staff member in question and don't continue.

Appeal accepted. Unbanned from Discord, +3 warning points.

Signed by @Hofer & @Rover