Server time (UTC): 2019-12-05, 21:01 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
BackInNam

RP Group Idea

A group on deer isle (or one of the chernaurus isles) that is a fishing group who live off the land with no electricity and no weapons but spears and crude such (not cavemen i swear XD) and use torches and campfires and practically a small tribe that is inspired both by native Americans and a group from another apocalypse game (Metro Exodus). they could have survived the war in chernaurussia by living in the forests caves and after the war came to the island in belief that the sea was safer than the harsh society and politics. just something ive been thinkin about and would provide interesting RP to those who come along. Was also thinking of having the leader only speak in grunts but in discord actually say what they mean and discuss what they are saying as it is a language the "fish people" would have had to create over the span of the time living alone and not keeping up with normal human nature. I also dont claim this at all but if anyone else finds this interesting or wants to put this into effect, give er.

Go for it, only issue is food. Deer and stuff can be a little more difficult to find, of course so that might be a slow down, other than that an interesting concept. Definitely unique.

Just now, CrescentGent said:

Go for it, only issue is food. Deer and stuff can be a little more difficult to find, of course so that might be a slow down, other than that an interesting concept. Definitely unique.

Yeah i was thinking fishing as a main food ofc and farming (pretty basic but still works as living off the land)

Sounds like a great idea man!

Yeah, really nice idea! Long live the fishpeople!

Edited by KennethRP

sounds really unique tbh, can't wait to see ya'll ig!

Honestly not sure was just an Idea i wanted to put out there for the moment, will probably take it into action when im done with my current RP

Lmao I like your passion dude, maybe put pen to paper over the next few weeks and see if you can flesh out this idea 🙂 

On 10/20/2019 at 12:24 PM, APositiveElmo said:

Lmao I like your passion dude, maybe put pen to paper over the next few weeks and see if you can flesh out this idea 🙂 

Definately already on it 😉 

I love this idea! The only problem I really see is the lore within the current timeline. To me, it would seem a tribal group like this would be more likely to occur in the distant future, many years after the outbreak of the infection, due to a lack of supplies and resources. But seeing how the infection was only 3 years ago, it's less likely a primitive-like group would form so soon since there are still plenty of resources like guns and such still available. I suppose 1 fix could be that this particular group may have simply gone into the woods and isolated themselves for those 3 years right after the outbreak started. Perhaps, they were some sort of religious/spiritual group before the outbreak? Or maybe they were already isolated for many years BEFORE the outbreak and are just now making themselves known (perhaps they were already just simple fisherman?)? There should probably be some kind of history of isolation in their background, whether it be forced or voluntary, to explain why they live so primitively. Other than that, I think it's a really great idea and would enrich the RP greatly in-game.

14 minutes ago, MountainRat said:

I love this idea! The only problem I really see is the lore within the current timeline. To me, it would seem a tribal group like this would be more likely to occur in the distant future, many years after the outbreak of the infection, due to a lack of supplies and resources. But seeing how the infection was only 3 years ago, it's less likely a primitive-like group would form so soon since there are still plenty of resources like guns and such still available. I suppose 1 fix could be that this particular group may have simply gone into the woods and isolated themselves for those 3 years right after the outbreak started. Perhaps, they were some sort of religious/spiritual group before the outbreak? Or maybe they were already isolated for many years BEFORE the outbreak and are just now making themselves known (perhaps they were already just simple fisherman?)? There should probably be some kind of history of isolation in their background, whether it be forced or voluntary, to explain why they live so primitively. Other than that, I think it's a really great idea and would enrich the RP greatly in-game.

Hell yeah dude appreciate the input and still currently in the works of forming more creative ideas for the group and how to better fit them in lore wise so it’s definitely gonna take some time but hopefully it all works out well 🤞🏻