Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 21:46
Sign in to follow this  
Gaerodo

"Can't see server" Into "Lost Connection with Host"

I've been trying to fix this for the past three hours and nothing worked so far.

First Problem: Can't see the server. I downloaded all mods, loaded them in a right order, DayZRP.com server does not appear whether I am using filters or not. My friend who lives not far from me can easily see the server.

I fixed this issue by using a parameter connect technique through DayZ Launcher and it seems to work just fine when it comes to joining the queue.

However...

Second Problem: Every time I reach position 1, I get disconnected from the host.

I've actually tried to do everything. I verified files, reinstalled the game, removed DayZ folder in Documents, removed DayZ data from %appdata%, re-downloaded the mods, and rearranged them in correct order. Nothing seems to work. And yes, my character is active. 

Edited by Gaerodo

hi please send me  a screenshot of your parameters and your mod list in the dayz launcher

usually when you get a message saying you have disconnected from the host means that the server has went down or has been restarted