Server time (UTC): 2019-12-10, 01:09 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Ryan Shepherd

A Strange Encounter

*The PTT would be pressed*

"Hello.. local Irishman Ryan Shepherd here.

I had a strange encounter last week in Chernogorsk, I did not think much of it at the time, everyone is crazy these days. However, it may mean something to someone. 

I was running towards the docks when a man dressed in all black was screaming to help him, he ran towards me screaming 'take this! TAKE THIS!' He throws a note at me, he sprints away, I sprinted after him asking him what is wrong. At that very moment a man from a rooftop shot him in the head. Missing the first shot might I add, badly. The bad shooter fled immediately, vanished.

The note shows a series of numbers.. 5-2-10-49.

Like I said, I have no idea what the fuck this means, maybe one of you do.

Maybe someone else has encountered something similar?"

Anyways, Fuck the Kozlovs.

*The PTT would be released*

*A professional British voice comes over the airwaves*

"Mr. Shepherd, please be wary, having seen these people, you may be in danger. I do not know what these numbers mean, but I recognize them from documents they showed me when they abducted me for one of their weird blood tests."

"They are heavily armed and well-armored, there are at least five of them - I suspect more. They appear to be well-trained. They have the ability to jam personal radios at a short range, temporarily. They have been taking people hostage and are forcibly taking blood samples from them. They usually beat or shoot people they find 'negative' in their test results and leave them for dead. However, they appear interested in the continued well-being of those who test positive. Fortunately, a number of their victims have survived with assistance. I don't know what they want, or why."

"I would suggest a meeting to discuss this, but I fear it is unsafe and do not wish to expose either of us to any more danger than necessary. I advise anyone listening not to travel without telling trusted friends and associates your general location, destination, and route - if they find  you and want to test you it will already be too late to call on your radio."

*The transmission ends*

*Emma shocked by what she is hearing she rushes to pick up the radio and pushes the PTT*

”hello my name is Emma these people took me and my friend just the other day at devils castle, turns out I am a postive blood so they didn’t harm me but my friend was negative and they shot him, he is still alive but we are hiding, while he recovers. There were a few of them, I believe one woman. Have no idea where to go anymore shit is a lot different since I was last around. 

if anyone else is out there who knows of a doctor it would be much appreciated”

*the radio falls silent*

* listening on his radio as he puts his finger on ptt* 

“ Not to sound sad or anything but I don’t think I have any friends atm. *chuckles a little* But I will let the last settlement where I’m going just to be safe and again thank you very much for the warning”

5 minutes ago, kimmylou said:

*Emma shocked by what she is hearing she rushes to pick up the radio and pushes the PTT*

”hello my name is Emma these people took me and my friend just the other day at devils castle, turns out I am a postive blood so they didn’t harm me but my friend was negative and they shot him, he is still alive but we are hiding, while he recovers. There were a few of them, I believe one woman. Have no idea where to go anymore shit is a lot different since I was last around. 

if anyone else is out there who knows of a doctor it would be much appreciated”

*the radio falls silent*

* presses on his radios ptt one more time* 

“ I heard there is a doctor over in green mountain. I hope this helps.”

* Then takes his finger off of ptt*

*Zia chimes in excitedly*

"Nay I have not had a similar experience myself, but that does sound quite unusual."

*She checks the numbers she had transcribed from his message earlier.*

"5..2..10..and was that 49 or 45?"

*She taps her pen to her pad audibly as she sucks on her teeth.*

"Strange indeed. Is anyone missing currently? Perhaps if we can attempt to identify who the man that gave you that note is then the numbers will make more sense. Hmmmmm..."

*She goes to gnawing on the end of her pen in thought and releases the PTT*

*An disguised voice can be heard*

"If you see this men stay clear, there was a group months back that took blood from people. They were known as The Corporation. It's unclear if these men are from The Corporation, but they do match description and what they did. I would stay clear from these people at all costs!'

*He would take his finger off the ptt*

Edited by GunRunnee02

*The PTT would be pressed and a female voice is heard disguising her voice*

"Hello I am not going to give my name over the radio, you never know who could be listening.

it does mean something but its not best to talk of these things over the radio Mr Shepherd. 

the numbers 5-2-10-49. I encountered something similar in fact exactly similar...

I wasn't taken not in the way these people were. I wasn't tested but the numbers they do mean something.

"Everyone should be weary of these people from what I have just heard over the radio... blood tests.... does anyone who encountered these people have anything at all you or anyone else could use to identify these people so to warn others, how they spoke, how they acted, anything so others may have a clue who these people are."

"I would like to meet but don't believe it is safe to do so"

11 hours ago, Scarlett said:

*The PTT would be pressed and a female voice is heard disguising her voice*

"Hello I am not going to give my name over the radio, you never know who could be listening.

it does mean something but its not best to talk of these things over the radio Mr Shepherd. 

the numbers 5-2-10-49. I encountered something similar in fact exactly similar...

I wasn't taken not in the way these people were. I wasn't tested but the numbers they do mean something.

"Everyone should be weary of these people from what I have just heard over the radio... blood tests.... does anyone who encountered these people have anything at all you or anyone else could use to identify these people so to warn others, how they spoke, how they acted, anything so others may have a clue who these people are."

"I would like to meet but don't believe it is safe to do so"

*A disguised voice would filter through the radio,*

"It is hard to identify these people, they go by codenames, it is unknown how they act or speak, but if these men are wearing black nbc suits, a gasmask, are heavily armed, and are drawing blood; I am 90% sure this is The Corporation. I advise all people who are traveling to travel in groups and by car, if possible."

*He would takle his finger of his PTT*

:: A tired chernarussian voice would come over the frequency ::

"I wouldn't be so sure. It may smell like a corpo, and it may walk like a corpo. That does not make it a corpo."

"You are forgetting some important details. There is a reason why we dubbed them the 'skin collectors'. They didn't just take blood samples. No, they took tissue as well. They did not care what was wrong with you or what your blood type was. Frankly the more abnormalities would probably make them more interested."

"The ones you describe seem to have specific requirements of their agenda. Either the corpos have changed their methods, or these are not the same people."

"Nonetheless, I'd suggest shooting them."

:: The transmission ends ::

*Strange voice over the radio* 

"Stalked a doctor near green mountain, who take blood samples from people, forced few people into it as well. The dude acted weird, but didn't fit the description of a corporation member" 

"To be specific, three of them. Two looked normal and one doctor in blue clothings with a surgical mask" 

*Voice stopped*

Edited by Hannibal Lecter