Server time (UTC): 2019-11-18, 07:27
Sign in to follow this  
iTechhh

iTechhh - Blacklist Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Steam

Why the verdict is not fair: I was vac banned 1,387 days ago for something stupid I did when I was younger

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: My vac ban was a very long time ago

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would love to have a chance to play here at this community.

What could you have done better?: Not have cheated when I was younger which caused me to have a vac ban.

Greetings @iTechhh,

Can you please link us all of your Steam accounts that you have. 

Thanks,

Randy

Greetings @iTechhh,

After looking into your accounts I was able to find a old Ban Appeal where you were originally found guilty back in 2015. Does any of this sound familiar?

Thanks,

Randy

Dear Randy,

After reviewing the materials you provided, I had actually completely forgot about that, I was sure that I have never played here before since I did not have an account, but now I remember about that incident and my time here at DayZRP. I was 15 at the time of that incident and I do realize how immature and offensive that RP was, I specifically remember doing that and my younger self did not realize how terrible that RP was. Being, a lot older I realize how stupid that RP was and I should have had enough sense to realize if I personally thought it was uncalled for, then it would definitely not be tolerated on any DayZRP server. I never logged back in after I was banned and I didn't realize that I was permanently banned.

I totally agree what I did was one of the worst things I could have possibly done and I would love to have a second chance, being much older and mature now, but I completely understand if that request is not able to be met.

Sincerely,

iTechhh

Edited by iTechhh
Added the wrong age in the original post, DOB: May 28, 2000

Greetings @iTechhh,

After looking over your Blacklist we have come to the conclusion and will be accepting your appeal. With that said we are removing your Blacklist and you will be able to apply for the Whitelist again. Please remember that you are only able to have one account on DayZRP all alt account will be located and dealt with properly. With that said you should be good to go please let us know if you have anything else that you need assistance with.

Appeal Accepted: Blacklist Removed

Signed by Myself w/ Notes