Server time (UTC): 2019-11-21, 12:12
Sign in to follow this  
Billyboo69

"this is not your active charecter" issue

keeps coming with that after i tried to change my charecters gender to male from female , tried every charecter and its not letting me play , Help please. Thanks!

This is all you need to fix your problem! 

If you spawn in as the wrong character model you must first kill yourself then when youre dead you press exit NOT respawn, at the main menu choose your character model and rejoin the server. 

What if I did all the things that you said to fix the issue but its not working ... I really dont know what to do anymore I have tried everything but still not working ... 😞

1 hour ago, Nic Wosky said:

What if I did all the things that you said to fix the issue but its not working ... I really dont know what to do anymore I have tried everything but still not working ... 😞

Are you still having trouble? 

Do you have a screen shot of the message you are getting? And did you set your character to "Active" on the website and put your character name in your Perimeters on the DayZ Launcher? As described in the guide.

I did all of this my character is active but i keep getting the not a active caracter message from battlenet then a kick 20191022205146_1.jpg.4058c651b9529fc47321b8a46c5e2363.jpg

Edited by Nic Wosky

@Nic Wosky Message a staff member on Discord and go to "Waiting For Staff Help" and if I'm around, I'll walk you through it. 

Use the DayZ launcher, go to Parameters and click the tab that says ALL PARAMETERS, and check✅ the box that says PROFILE NAME, put in your character's name, No symbols or accents but EXACTLY how it's spelled on the website. Make sure there is no space before or after your name. Then RESTART STEAM. This might fix it. I tried this earlier with another player and it worked. 

If you see me online, don't hesitate to message me. I'd be happy to screen share so we can resolve this.