Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 10:51
Sign in to follow this  
Chimmy Chonga

Points Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair: I was bumping a comment I made on my own thread that I felt was overlooked in the discussion.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I do not feel like that emoji that i commented was uncalled for at all. it was a thought bubble and the comment i made was a relevant thought to the discussion and i was thinking of it again.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Points removed

What could you have done better?: not used an emoji and maybe made a comment.

Greetings @Chimmy Chonga.

A team of staff members have looked over your appeal and have Decided to deny you appeal as just posting an Emoji in a reply to the community discussions is a clear breach of rule 1.5

specifically the the following part:

Spoiler

Forum posts must keep a high standard and add a constructive and meaningful opinion that contributes to the thread at hand. Examples of non-constructive and non-contributing replies are simple and meaningless expressions like "lol", jokes, memes, banter or replies containing only pictures, gifs or other unrelated media.

with that said however, in the future we strongly discourage just posting emoji's, pictures and other things like stated in the rule itself, as it will always result in points unless posted in the Off topic section of the forum.

Outcome:

@Chimmy Chonga - UP APPEAL - DENIED: No changes to the punishment

signed: @Realize & @Samti