Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 02:30
Sign in to follow this  
Glarf

Blacklist appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): I cannot find the original post. It has been over three years since this event. Unless the member of staff that blacklisted me is still around and can recall this event then they could possibly have the original post. 

Why the verdict is not fair: The verdict is completely fair. I messed up by creating these multiple accounts and I got what I deserved. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: From my point of view I just thought no one would know if I created other accounts because I was 15 and very stupid. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to set things straight and resolve this issue. I do regret this; I wish to play on these servers and enjoy playing DayZ again. 

What could you have done better?: Not making the 3-4 accounts and trying to cheat the system is something I could have done better.  

Greetings @glaf,

Can you please link us all of your steam accounts.

Thanks,

Randy

Don’t know if you thought I mean multiple accounts on Steam or on DayZ Rp

Greetings @glaf,

After looking into your account it looks like you were Blacklisted for a few reasons. The first one being you had Multiple Accounts and the Second for being underage. Does any of this sound familiar?

https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/17473-glarf/

Thanks,

Randy

Greetings @glaf,

Since you do have two accounts currently they will need to be merged. We will be keeping the older account which is Glarf. In order for us to verify that the account is indeed your we need you to provide us some information.

Please create a support request here: https://www.dayzrp.com/support/ with the following information.

1. Go to this page here: https://www.dayzrp.com/steam/
  2. Log in to your Steam account.
  3. Send us back both the SteamID and code that you receive.

This way we will be able to verify you are the owner of the account and allow us to send you sensitive information and/or change account details.

Once this is complete we will have your accounts merged, and then we will continue this appeal.

Thanks,

Randy

Sorry I meant to send a message earlier but my internet went down. Yeah those are Familiar I’m surprised you managed to find them to be honest. 

I’ll try that now. 

Greetings @glaf,

We are still waiting on you to provide us with the information that we need to be able to merge your accounts. Please send that information over in a support ticket and then once we fix that issue we will continue with the appeal here.

Thanks,

Randy

Oh yes so sorry I’ve been rather busy the last few days with college. I’ll try to get it done today or tomorrow 

Greetings @Glarf,

After reviewing your appeal the admin team have come to the conclusion to accept your appeal. As we no longer have an age requirement we have decided to un-blacklist your account to give you a second chance within the community. However, we would like to make it abundantly clear that creating multiple accounts to attempt to bypass your blacklist is unacceptable behaviour and strictly against our rules here at DayZRP and we expect you to not doing something like this again.

With that said,
Appeal Accepted + Blacklist Removed

Signed by @Saunders + @Randy