Server time (UTC): 2019-11-12, 04:30
Sign in to follow this  
Fragamemnon

Position in queue: 31

Like the title says,  position in queue....THIRTY ONE!!!!

REALLY.... not gonna lie... that's a bummer,  but it's gotta be a good problem, amirite? Means people are playing, server is full. 

Well, it went down in the time it took me to write this...THIRTY!!!

UGH.  I just want to plaaaaaay!!!!

Due to a recent video by Mrmoon we are having a huge influx of new players.

The possibility of a second server has been raised by myself but im sure it would be better to wait this out and make sure it isn't just a random occurrence that dies off after the weekend.

Until then be patient and we will see how things go.

Livonia is rumoured to be launched next month so it might be better waiting it out until then rather than bringing in another Chernarus just to be replaced down the line. Obviously this all depends on @Roland stance on the matter

We're experiencing a pretty heavy influx of newer players, I assume you came in with the MrMoon wave as well?

Because of this, there are a lot of people trying to enter the server at the same time, apoligies.

If we're lucky perhaps @Roland can be coerce to temporarily set up S2 for Chernarus like we used to have before Deer Isle.

Having two servers before was really shit, S2 was basically the looting server. It just made interactions on there short and half arsed.

6 minutes ago, Rajjip said:

Having two servers before was really shit, S2 was basically the looting server. It just made interactions on there short and half arsed.

We used to have a system that S2 only opens when S1 is filled. If that comes back I would love an S2 server tbh that isn't deer isle

Don't see why another server is needed, just leave it on the background and check it every couple minutes while you do something else.

3 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Due to a recent video by Mrmoon we are having a huge influx of new players.

Yeah, I made this post before I saw the other posts on the matter. No worries. 

3 hours ago, Ducky said:

We're experiencing a pretty heavy influx of newer players, I assume you came in with the MrMoon wave as well?

Nope. I've been looking around for a few months for a good server. Found you guys, joined up last week before the server wipe.

Holy crap! So, I've got the game queued up (position 13) and opened a browser window to look up this mrmoon video.it's freaking 2 hours long?
CHRIST who has this kind of time?

I'm in the Moon wave, waiting for whitelisting. He's a bit of a genius imo. I've watched most of his previous DayzRP (and other dayz videos) and totally rate them. He hasn't done anything for ages so when I got the youtube notification, I sat down and thought hey, I'll watch this for 10 minutes. An hour later! So classic...

Give it a watch, he's really entertaining. He's got a knack for melodrama that somehow doesn't feel over the top. My other favourite of his (4 years old now!) Is Maverick. FYI Maverick is a cannibal...

Edited by LargePiece

Long waits are def a positive, this will be the second wave I've been through with an influx of players. I've always been keen to just sit in the queue and wait to get into server 1 because when a second server was up on the same map the second server would always turn into a gearing up server and I feel like the RP on the second Chernarus server was diminished to a certain extent. Deer Isle is a nice map and all but my characters story is purely attached to Chernarus so waiting in an hour long queue is no problem for me.

Aye I've been waiting to get onto the Chernarus map too. I kinda screwed myself by forgetting to turn off Deer Isle mod so whenever I reached the front of the queue I was booted for having it enabled. This happened twice before I noticed.

Just wait it out, as everyone above mentioned, new waves of players always bring these type of issues, however, they sometimes don't last that long, and that's why we need to give it some time before they even think about opening a second server on Chernarus. 

I like to get chores finished and do paperwork as I wait. Maybe laundry or just put on some music and dance and sing. Talk to friends or do staff work.

Buy diamond rank and your queue problem will not be a problem anymore  :trolle:

go to deer isle. the roleplay is just as good there as it is in chernarus. Plus no anarchy! yet.......

43 minutes ago, rhothar said:

go to deer isle. the roleplay is just as good there as it is in chernarus. Plus no anarchy! yet.......

Holy shit I have never seen more of a yikes.

3 hours ago, ZeroRP said:

Buy diamond rank and your queue problem will not be a problem anymore  :trolle:

Now that opens a whole new conspiracy theory......

This is why no S2. 
I still don't like the focus on gear whores instead of role players in the decision of having S2 or not.

If everyone gets diamond... there will be a 40 man diamond queue... then what? 

Edited by C-J

1 hour ago, pavot said:

-USER WAS CAUTIONED FOR THIS POST-

in Europe and doesn't help what should I do next?

10 minutes ago, C-J said:

If everyone gets diamond... there will be a 40 man diamond queue... then what? 

Then, a new series of premium ranks will be created: Adamantium (500 Euros), Mithril (1000 Euros), and Orichalcum (2000 Euros).

Each of them will give you priority above the other.

In fact, I don't understand why the admins don't create these new ranks right now. I am SURE that someone would buy them! XD!

Edited by William89

1 minute ago, AndreyQ said:

in Europe and doesn't help what should I do next?

Works for me, i usually play other games whilst watching player count on a second screen and join when the server is almost full. Just like yesterday, joined around 7PM because there were about 70 people on the server.