Server time (UTC): 2019-11-21, 22:28
Sign in to follow this  
Zeq

Blacklisted for failing lore test

Ok so like three years ago I tried applying to get whitelisted but my 16 year old self was stupid enough to fail that lore test a couple times and that resulted in me getting blacklisted. Do you think there is any chance of me getting another chance to apply seeing as though it was three years ago and it wasn't anything serious at all?

Edited by Zeq

Hey Zeq,

If you've been blacklisted from applying to our whitelist, you'll need to file an appeal.  You can do so by heading here:

https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/forum/14-appeals/

Be sure to follow the format laid out in the pinned thread.  Feel free to reach out with any further questions.

3 minutes ago, Peril said:

Hey Zeq,

If you've been blacklisted from applying to our whitelist, you'll need to file an appeal.  You can do so by heading here:

https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/forum/14-appeals/

Be sure to follow the format laid out in the pinned thread.  Feel free to reach out with any further questions.

Yeah just one question. where would I get the link to the source of punishment exaclty?

2 minutes ago, Zeq said:

Yeah just one question. where would I get the link to the source of punishment exaclty?

A screenshot of your blacklisting message would do fine, or just explain that you don't have one and were blacklisted.