Server time (UTC): 2019-12-06, 06:53 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Combatsmithen

Character Help

Ok, so I haven't played in over a year and my old Character didn't work despite renaming it to my character's name that's on the website and active.

When I load into the world it spits me out as a black women, which my character is not. So i made a new character with my characters name and it still spits me out in the world as a black women. I'm at a loss on what to do here. After a time as the black women it then kicks me saying it's not my active character. What gives? Any help?

Edited by Combatsmithen

You have to kill the model you currently have and when you get to the you are dead screen don't respawn log immediately out and make a model and relog into the server

3 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

You have to kill the model you currently have and when you get to the you are dead screen don't respawn log immediately out and make a model and relog into the server

Problem is its kicking me saying it's not my active character before i can even kill myself

try this guide step by step

No problem @Combatsmithen were you able to get into the server?