Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 05:26
Sign in to follow this  
C__H_A_S__E

Griefing S1 Cherno appartments

Server and location: S1

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): found at 00:10 2019-10-19

Your in game name: Chase Blackson

Names of allies involved: none

Name of suspect/s: unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): unknown

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://imgur.com/a/iAyYjuN

Detailed description of the events: Chase woke up from a long deep sleep. When he opened his eyes he saw paper on the floor but didn't think much of it. He then walked to the front of his tent and through out the area and discovered a lot his items were scattered on the ground. After realizing he had been raided.

17 hours ago, C__H_A_S__E said:

Server and location: S1

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): found at 00:10 2019-10-19

Your in game name: Chase Blackson

Names of allies involved: none

Name of suspect/s: unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): unknown

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://imgur.com/a/iAyYjuN

Detailed description of the events: Chase woke up from a long deep sleep. When he opened his eyes he saw paper on the floor but didn't think much of it. He then walked to the front of his tent and through out the area and discovered a lot his items were scattered on the ground. After realizing he had been raided.

Alright, @Voodoo I did the imgur, again I apologize about that. But no there were not any fences or locks broken. It was hidden in the apartments.

Edited by C__H_A_S__E
messed up screenshots

@C__H_A_S__E please upload the screenshots to a program like Imgur and add the pictures address to the original post. Also were any walls broken or locks cut to gain entry?

Logs will be added soon

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

19:39:21 | Player "Leon Gomez" is connected
03:26:10 | Player "Leon Gomez" has been disconnected

20:21:39 | Player "Bill Hichcock" is connected
22:17:24 | Player "Bill Hichcock" has been disconnected

21:03:21 | Player "Frank Teigland" is connected
23:04:08 | Player "Frank Teigland" has been disconnected

20:53:56 | Player "Aleksei Danilov" is connected
23:23:39 | Player "Aleksei Danilov" has been disconnected

20:58:46 | Player "Alina Lie" is connected
23:09:08 | Player "Alina Lie" has been disconnected

20:20:06 | Player "Bori Oplov" is connected
- Server Restart/Crash -
23:54:19 | Player "Bori Oplov" is connected

Position Logs:

Spoiler

20:22:27 | Player "Leon Gomez" (pos=<6163.3, 3349.5, 81.9>) 
20:27:27 | Player "Leon Gomez" (pos=<6158.0, 3345.4, 81.9>) 
20:32:28 | Player "Leon Gomez" (pos=<6160.8, 3345.1, 81.9>) 
20:37:28 | Player "Leon Gomez" (pos=<6160.5, 3344.6, 81.9>) 
20:47:28 | Player "Leon Gomez" (pos=<6163.1, 3349.4, 81.9>) 
20:52:28 | Player "Leon Gomez" (pos=<6163.2, 3349.6, 81.9>) 
21:42:28 | Player "Leon Gomez" (pos=<6163.1, 3351.8, 81.9>) 
21:47:29 | Player "Leon Gomez" (pos=<6163.0, 3352.0, 81.9>) 

21:42:28 | Player "Bill Hichcock" (pos=<6160.5, 3345.9, 81.9>) 
21:47:29 | Player "Bill Hichcock" (pos=<6160.4, 3346.5, 81.9>) 

22:27:29 | Player "Frank Teigland" (pos=<6160.6, 3344.9, 81.9>)
22:52:29 | Player "Frank Teigland" (pos=<6163.2, 3350.5, 81.9>)
22:57:29 | Player "Frank Teigland" (pos=<6158.2, 3347.7, 81.9>)

22:52:29 | Player "Aleksei Danilov" (pos=<6158.2, 3347.5, 81.9>)
22:57:29 | Player "Aleksei Danilov" (pos=<6160.8, 3344.9, 81.9>)
23:02:29 | Player "Aleksei Danilov" (pos=<6158.0, 3346.4, 81.9>)

22:52:29 | Player "Alina Lie" (pos=<6162.6, 3349.1, 81.9>)

22:57:29 | Player "Bori Oplov" (pos=<6162.6, 3349.6, 81.9>)

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@C__H_A_S__E | Chase Blackson | OP
@Milo | Leon Gomez | POSTED
@PUNISHER4256 | Bill Hichcock | POSTED
@Oy | Frank Teigland | POSTED
@Wolfen | Aleksei Danilov | POSTED
@bunny | Alina Lie | POSTED
@APositiveElmo | Bori Oplov | POSTED

Me @PUNISHER4256 and @C__H_A_S__E are part of the same approved group we had a stash there full of guns i meet up with @PUNISHER4256 a fresh spawn and took him to get guns and some gear. We left to saklitzy island and later on that day @C__H_A_S__E pm me to tell me if i moved all the guns from the stash i told him no that we was just there. Thats when he told me everything was on floor and he was going to put report in and i told him to do it bc its weird that it just happened, it would have to be so random for some one to find it the spot 

I spawned in as fresh spawn because of the server wipe. I then i got in contact via radio with my teammate LEON GOMEZ. I then proceeded to Zelenogorsk and scavenged the military tents. I then proceeded to pavlovo. That is where LEON picked me up and took me to our organizations stash in Cherno. I then proceeded to take some weapons and plate carrier from the stash. That is when myself and LEON moved to skalinsky island because we heard of reports of Anarchy attacking the island. We then rushed to aid them to defend the island. Some of our friends then joined and moved to the stash and reported that it has been raided. We do not have no clue by who it was raided by.

Well, @Realize if all you are seeing in that position is just them 2 and no one else other than us 3 then do not worry about it. Id like to close the report.

Logs have been updated calling in @Oy @Wolfen @bunny and @APositiveElmo for their pov's and video evidence they have.

Got a tip from @bunny that she found a stash in Cherno. Having just died on Skalisty cause I’m bad I went to raid. As far as I know, everything I took out of the tents I intended on keeping. All I left on the floor was a ballistic vest and I believe a mosin, both of which belonged to me. If anything, I’m the victim of self griefing here.

No vid on my end.

Went to Cherno to meet up with @Oy. We hung out for a bit before Oy asked if we could go AFK in one of the apartments because he had to do something quickly IRL. We noticed the room we went into had furniture, and decided to check out some of the other rooms when we noticed a locker. Decided to check it and saw there was items inside it, decided to go through the entire complex to see if there was a stash and found one apartment with a few lockers, a tent and a barrel with some food in it.

I asked @Wolfen who was with, afaik, @APositiveElmo at the time. I asked if she wanted some of the guns we found, and she did, and they were also currently on their way to Cherno. 

I don't remember all the items I took, but I did take some duct tape, guns, mags and food. I do admit I left a bit of a mess with the food as I have made it a habit of not entirely finish cans of food, sodas and cereals (leaving about 1% so it doesn't disappear completely) so I can throw it around. The only thing I emptied out was the barrel, which I tried bringing with me, but I didn't get very far with it.

I have no recordings or screenshots.

EDIT: The last screenshot @C__H_A_S__E uploaded was something I left, it must've been overlooked as someone (can't remember who it was) wanted the mags and bullets and I said I left it in the stairwell. I was already out of the apartments when I said that so I never confirmed if anyone picked it up.

Edited by bunny

Got told from @bunny that their was a stash in cherno. Got a few guns from it and dropped a few pieces of paper to refill some mags. As for the other mags and bullets I believe I asked for them but since I didn't have any room i thought someone else grabbed them.

Me and @bunny entered a random apartment complex becuase I needed to go afk for a few minutes. We noticed there was some new (I think) furniture in the the apartment, which was really nice, and so we decided to look through some other apartments before we left. When we found the locker, we decided to check the rest of the building, and found their main stash.
@bunny contacted @Wolfen and said that there were some decent supplies stashed there, and so she and @APositiveElmo eventually made their way there.

I stole an AKS and an FNX with some ammo for both. Probably took a few smaller items too, but it's not like I kept a list. I even left them a UMP with a couple of extra mags. So, all we did was steal some stuff. The stash was not locked up in any way, we just waltzed right in and filled our pockets. Nothing was intentionally left on the ground to despawn, except for the food which @bunny already pointed out that we like to leave 1% of the food left sometimes when we eat, so we can leave some trash behind.

You got raided fair and square. I fail to see how this was griefing. I have no additional evidence.

Edited by Oy

SUMMARY:

@Oy and @bunny stumble upon a stash in Cherno apartments, they call in @Wolfen and @APositiveElmo as they've found some good gear, and the group raid the stash. They drop their old gear and some food items at 1% and @bunny leaves behind a pile of 5.56 for one of her allies to grab, but it is missed and left in the stairwell.

RULEBREAKS:

The staff have reviewed this report thoroughly and we cannot see this as griefing. The items left behind were owned by the raiders and of minimal value, apart from the 5.56, which was left in a pile for someone else to pick up. Unfortunately this 5.56 ammo was forgotten.

In future, @bunny, perhaps leave ammunition or valuable items in a tent or barrel and direct your comrades to it, rather than leave it on the floor. This avoids it looking like griefing should you drop it for a friend and they fail to pick it up.

VERDICT:

@Oy | Griefing | NO PUNISHMENT
@Wolfen | Griefing | NO PUNISHMENT
@bunny | Griefing | NO PUNISHMENT
@APositiveElmo | Griefing | NO PUNISHMENT

SIGNED: @Fae + @Realize