Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 14:02
Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Ice

Car ran me over

Server and location: S1 and Im not sure what town, I was a bambi

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 10/18/2019    9:15 pm EST central, sorry dont know the server time

Your in game name: Harley Dutton

Names of allies involved: NATO

Name of suspect/s: Im not sure 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Yes

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): no sadly but you can check log  

Detailed description of the events: I was in town on the road still and he came straight at me and killed me i dont know anything else.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
01:11:28 | Player "Harley Dutton" is connected
-DEAD-

00:04:36 | Player "Rikkitikki Rezkimez" is connected
02:34:51 | Player "Rikkitikki Rezkimez" has been disconnected

00:06:16 | Player "Joshua Speirs" is connected
03:57:13 | Player "Joshua Speirs" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
01:15:49 | Player "Harley Dutton" (pos=<11187.5, 12268.7, 196.8>)[HP: 87.8534] hit by Sedan_02 with TransportHit
01:15:49 | Player "Harley Dutton" (pos=<11187.1, 12268.9, 196.8>)[HP: 75.7335] hit by Sedan_02 with TransportHit
01:15:49 | Player "Harley Dutton" (pos=<11187, 12269, 196.8>)[HP: 63.6271] hit by Sedan_02 with TransportHit
01:15:49 | Player "Harley Dutton" (pos=<11187, 12269, 196.8>)[HP: 51.7522] hit by Sedan_02 with TransportHit
01:15:49 | Player "Harley Dutton" (pos=<11187, 12269, 196.8>)[HP: 39.8774] hit by Sedan_02 with TransportHit
01:15:49 | Player "Harley Dutton" (pos=<11186.8, 12269, 197.3>)[HP: 28.2612] hit by Sedan_02 with TransportHit
01:15:49 | Player "Harley Dutton" (pos=<11186.8, 12269, 197.7>)[HP: 17.417] hit by Sedan_02 with TransportHit
01:15:49 | Player "Harley Dutton" (pos=<11186.8, 12269, 197.7>)[HP: 6.57287] hit by Sedan_02 with TransportHit
01:15:49 | Player "Harley Dutton" (DEAD) (pos=<11186.8, 12269, 197.7>)[HP: 0] hit by Sedan_02 with TransportHit

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
01:15:49 | Player "Harley Dutton" (DEAD) (pos=<11186.8, 12269, 197.7>) killed by Sedan_02

Position Logs:

Spoiler
01:14:36 | Player "Rikkitikki Rezkimez" (pos=<10894.8, 11311.7, 206.6>)
01:14:36 | Player "Joshua Speirs" (pos=<10894.1, 11311.7, 206.6>)

01:14:36 | Player "Harley Dutton" (pos=<11212.1, 12186.3, 195.2>)

Calling in to post PoV's:

@Doctor Ice | Harley Dutton | POSTED
@wawwy | Rikkitikki Rezkimez | POSTED
@speirs | Joshua Speirs | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

okay so we were driving really fast in the middle of town in the middle of night, you were in the middle of the road whilst we were going 80+km an hour and you were surrounded by zombies so it was hard to tell you apart because you were a fresh spawn, you saw us hitting zombies and we didnt stop because it was really hard for us to see you so why didnt you move out the way instead of running towards the car, it was literally last second that we saw you because there was 5+ zombies around you...

i was behind the wheel as well and it would've been impossible for us to stop going that speed given how close you were, however i dont think anybody is at fault here as it was an accident on both sides (me not being able to tell you apart from infected due to you being literally surrounded by them, and you for not really moving out of the way at all...).

quoting what you said, you claim we went straight for you, it would've been literally impossible going that speed and given the circumstances of the zombies around and it being pitch black, that we could've avoided your death, but realistically if you see a car on the road going really fast through a town mowing down zombies (which is why you died cause you were literally in the middle of them), why dont you shout something in voice? or try to evade the car?

also when you were hit me and rikkitikki rezkimes tried to give any help we could however you were already dead due to the sheer speed of the car hitting you and the infected, we attempted to bandage you and use a defib however you were already deceased.

this situation was merely an accident, i dont even think i'd call this cdm neither.

dont run towards a car thats running over zombies lol.

btw rikki wont be able to reply for a good couple more hours (roughly 6-8) as he is in a completely different time zone to me.

My character, Rikkitikki Rezkimez, was the passenger.

To my understanding, neither of us intended to for Harley to be killed. @Doctor Ice were you able to hear my VC? because I remember saying something like "watch out", "move", or "stop" before it was too late.

We were driving near Krasnostav and saw a group of zombies in the road at night and were unable to discern Harley as a player-character before our vehicle had nearly struck him. I don't think your character had a chemlight, flashlight, or whatever.

The moment we hit Harley, I hopped out to see if I could revive his character and sadly wasn't able to. There was absolutely no ulterior motive here - we really didn't intend to kill anyone.

Summary:
During the night, @Doctor Ice was traveling by foot on a road when a vehicle, driven by @speirs with passenger @wawwy, approaches at high speeds.  In the darkness of night and crowd of infected, speirs accidentally runs over and kills Doctor Ice.  

Rulebreaks:

• @speirs, while we recognize that this kill was admittedly an accident, running over and killing someone with a vehicle is still a rulebreak if you do not have kill rights on them.  Since you did not have kill rights on @Doctor Ice, this vehicle kill is invalid.  However, due to the fact that you admit to the situation and explain the accidental nature of it, we find it fair to slightly reduce the standard punishment for this rulebreak.

Evidence:

Spoiler
On 10/19/2019 at 9:49 AM, speirs said:

okay so we were driving really fast in the middle of town in the middle of night, you were in the middle of the road whilst we were going 80+km an hour and you were surrounded by zombies so it was hard to tell you apart because you were a fresh spawn, you saw us hitting zombies and we didnt stop because it was really hard for us to see you so why didnt you move out the way instead of running towards the car, it was literally last second that we saw you because there was 5+ zombies around you...

i was behind the wheel as well and it would've been impossible for us to stop going that speed given how close you were, however i dont think anybody is at fault here as it was an accident on both sides (me not being able to tell you apart from infected due to you being literally surrounded by them, and you for not really moving out of the way at all...).

also when you were hit me and rikkitikki rezkimes tried to give any help we could however you were already dead due to the sheer speed of the car hitting you and the infected, we attempted to bandage you and use a defib however you were already deceased.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:34 PM, wawwy said:

My character, Rikkitikki Rezkimez, was the passenger.

To my understanding, neither of us intended to for Harley to be killed. @Doctor Ice were you able to hear my VC? because I remember saying something like "watch out", "move", or "stop" before it was too late.

We were driving near Krasnostav and saw a group of zombies in the road at night and were unable to discern Harley as a player-character before our vehicle had nearly struck him. I don't think your character had a chemlight, flashlight, or whatever.

The moment we hit Harley, I hopped out to see if I could revive his character and sadly wasn't able to. There was absolutely no ulterior motive here - we really didn't intend to kill anyone.

Suggestions:
@speirs, when you operate a vehicle, it is imperative that you always drive safely for the conditions.  If it is dark, crowded, or otherwise a situation that could potentially lead to you hitting a player, it would be wise to slow down and observe your surroundings thoroughly to avoid such a collision.  Accident or not, running over and killing a player you don't have kill rights on is a rulebreak and you should take all the steps necessary to avoid this in the future.

Verdict:
@speirs - Invalid Kill (on sight) - GUILTY, 5 day ban, 10 warning points.  Reduction of standard punishment due to extenuating circumstances.

Signed by @Peril & @Saunders