Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 11:22
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 9 hours, 37 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
SaltySully

1.5 3 warning points appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I mean, I just posted a picture of eyes which was an obvious compliment towards the person that posted the edited version of the Good, the Bad and the Ugly movie cover, if we had reactions on the forum below posts, I'd of reacted appropriately with the eyes emoji, but we don't. I'm a long time dude with DayZRP (since the mod days as well) and I'd rather not get my first warning points over 👀 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I'd rather not soil my perfect track record with the staff team by having warning points applied to a post meant to compliment the person's artwork.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Get my warning points repealed?

What could you have done better?: Not posting eyes emoji and being like "Pretty good, bery nice artwork, n'yes!"

Hello @SullyDat,

A separate team of staff has reviewed your appeal and come to the conclusion to deny it.  As stated in the warning, we expect all posts made on the forums to contribute meaningfully to the discussion, and simply saying "👀" with an image doesn't meet that requirement.  In the future, we'd recommend expressing your thoughts through sentences, not just emojis, as you discussed in what you could have done better.

With that said,
Appeal denied. Warning points remain.

Signed by @Peril & @Saunders