Server time (UTC): 2019-12-10, 01:08 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
county51

S1: Bad RP at NWAF- 2019-10-18 8:40

Server and location: Dayz Chernarus/ NWAF

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-10-18 8:40 (aprox)

Your in game name: Devan Noble

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: N/A

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://youtu.be/mSkbmqO8Hqk  did not record my mic 

Detailed description of the events: met up with him about 10 minutes prior he asked if there was any guns in the area told him ya just some small stuff gave him a bit of food and we then went are separate ways. then he runs up asking for bullets which i go to give him and then he attempts to rob me. (being very tired of getting robbed, all that seems to be happening lately) i tested my luck and did not go in my favor. To me this seems like a obvious rule break of 4.4 as no role play was even attempted and all he was looking for was my gear.   

Hi @county51 

Please upload the full and unedited video evidence of the encounter, not just the last 40 seconds before you die. We will need to look further into the whole encounter in order to review this report for BadRP.

Furthermore please correct me if I am wrong, but you are reporting this person for robbing you after he asked for bullets? Did you not enjoy the prior RP you received from him?

HI @Phoenix

will do will take a couple hours though (bad internet) Edit: Sorry i cant as are interaction was farther back then my 20min replay recording. The video i posted was are only interaction applicable.

all our encounter prior was me giving him a bit of food and parting ways. the only reason he asked me for bullets was so he could start robbing me well i was in the inventory screen. im reporting him for rule 4.4 robbing someone for only the sake of gear and no other RP 

Edited by county51
Dont have the recording

1 minute ago, county51 said:

HI @Phoenix

will do will take a couple hours though (bad internet) 

all our encounter prior was me giving him a bit of food and parting ways. the only reason he asked me for bullets was so he could start robbing me well i was in the inventory screen. im reporting him for rule 4.4 robbing someone for only the sake of gear and no other RP 

Okay, but when he initiated on you, you started shooting back and died. How do you know his robbery wasn't going to end in a fun hostile encounter with story progressing hostile RP? 
You can't predict how the encounter would have gone, because you didn't comply and then met your death as a result.

Logs will be posted soon to identify the accused of this situation.

KILL LOGS

Spoiler

08:40:20 | Player "Devan Noble" (DEAD) killed by Player "Andy Nguyen" with MP5-K from 2.07847 meters 

HIT LOGS

Spoiler

08:40:19 | Player "Andy Nguyen" hit by Player "Devan Noble" with AK-101 from 1.45951 meters 
08:40:19 | Player "Devan Noble" hit by Player "Andy Nguyen" with MP5-K from 1.78109 meters 
08:40:19 | Player "Devan Noble" hit by Player "Andy Nguyen" with MP5-K from 1.78109 meters 
08:40:20 | Player "Devan Noble" hit by Player "Andy Nguyen" with MP5-K from 1.81219 meters 
08:40:20 | Player "Devan Noble" hit by Player "Andy Nguyen" with MP5-K from 1.92348 meters 
08:40:20 | Player "Devan Noble" hit by Player "Andy Nguyen" with MP5-K from 2.07847 meters 
08:40:20 | Player "Devan Noble" hit by Player "Andy Nguyen" with MP5-K from 2.3016 meters 
08:40:20 | Player "Devan Noble" hit by Player "Andy Nguyen" with MP5-K from 2.3016 meters 
08:40:20 | Player "Devan Noble" hit by Player "Andy Nguyen" with MP5-K from 2.11156 meters 
08:40:20 | Player "Devan Noble" hit by Player "Andy Nguyen" with MP5-K from 2.11156 meters 

CONNECTION LOGS

Spoiler

07:53:53 | Player "Devan Noble" is connected
08:40:35 | Player "Devan Noble" has been disconnected

07:56:09 | Player "Andy Nguyen" is connected
09:04:57 | Player "Andy Nguyen" has been disconnected

Calling in the following players for their POV and eventual un-edited video evidence.

@county51 - Devan Noble - OP
@Agent_Fishy - Andy Nguyen -

Dont have are previous interaction recorded as my replay recording did not got back enough. the only interaction is the 50 seconed clip i posted. after reviewing his character it also appears the robbing and his interaction are against his characters morals and alignment further supporting my case of rule break of 4.4

Hello, sorry for my late response. Just got off work. 

My POV: Two days ago now I was robbed by two individuals with a full black gear similar to what @county51 was wearing. His voice was similar to those that held me up. This was my first thought when I first met him in this encounter. I then roam around brushing past him to try and confirm my suspicions by listening to his voice. I was convinced it was him and seeing that he always had his gun out and his voice was just too similar. I decided to drop initiation to where I think he wouldn't make the move to shoot back. To my surprise he did in which I shot him. If he complied. He would've been questioned about what he was doing yesterday and depending on his answer. I was planning on some torture RP. 

Now to address my character's action and his alignment. He's chaotic good. His methods of pursuing what is good can be viewed as something that evil characters do in the eyes of lawful good characters, but he is doing it with good intentions. 

I run solo and just acquired all of said gear so I was for sure not the person that held you up I have never robbed a single person on my time on the server. 

Edited by county51
Spelling

I wouldn't be able to know that in-game, ICly, and OOCly. I just met someone that was just awfully similar to those who held me up two days ago, and I had my suspicions and I acted on it.

Considering I gave you and the other guy we ran into prior fees stuff it could be assumed I would not be a guy robbing people

That to me would not neglect my suspicions. Considering there was other people, you could possibly just try to act nice since you have the lower disadvantage at the time. Now are you the guy that robbed me? No, considering you're making a report against me. Did I know that you weren't the person that robbed me at the time? How could I know? Assumptions could've gone both ways. Did I have my suspicions about you and acted on it? Yes. 

Verdict:

A team of staff members have looked over the report and have decided to rule a NOT-GUILTY on @Agent_Fishy as we think his Role-play is up to par.

However we would like to say the following:

@county51 what you did with your Non-compliance wasn't  against the rules but in the future we do encourage you to comply if it's for example a 1v3 as that could result in NVFL and in this particular situation we would have advised to comply so the RP didn't come at such an abrupt end but nonetheless no rules where broken there as you where in the right to defend yourself.

Result:

@Agent_Fishy - BADRP - NOT-GUILTY: No punishment given

signed: @Hofer & @Samti