Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 08:08
Sign in to follow this  
daemonium

Lost Friend

*Jaren would press the push to talk button down on his radio letting out a sigh after clearing his throat. His voice sounding a bit raspy or maybe gruff it would be hard to tell through some static* Hey nick or Nicolas we traveled together from NWAF down to the coast if you could get back to me that would be great. I have some things I would like to talk about with you involving the corporation, and some friends you may be interested in meeting of mine. This is Jaren Ward singing off stay safe friend. *The PTT would be let go the radio going silent again.*

Edited by daemonium

*Nikolai would feel sad for the person on the radio. There are so many Nikolais out there, that it will be challenging for Jaren to find the right one... so he takes his radio and presses the PTT*

Hello there sir! My name is Nikolai... I am not the person whom you met, but, since nobody is replying, let's try something...

*he pauses for a moment*

Let's make a census of everybody in Chernarus who is called Nick, Nikolas, or Nikolai. Everybody with this name, respond to this radio message!

Who knows, perhaps, after this, we can meet and make a "Nikolai party", to celebrate ourselves?

*He releases the PTT*