Server time (UTC): 2019-11-16, 02:53
Sign in to follow this  
Artivus

Connection with host has been lost

every time when attempting to join (I use DZSA launcher) it responds with connection with host has been lost. I have all required content and have yet been able to join.

Make sure that you have an active character set on the website (See the toolbar at the top: under DayZ, click Characters) and the same name used in the DZSA launcher under the settings.

Sound stupid, but verify you have all the mods required and more importantly up-to-date.

Server has been crashing a lot recently, not sure if this issue is still present but judging by the Discord, it shouldn't be a thing any longer.

Edited by CrescentGent

https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/93532-a-simpler-faster-way-of-joining-the-server-with-additional-beginner-guide/

Here's a helpful guide that hopefully should be of help to you.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1599372051

And heres the list of mods needed if you should require it.

Edited by Astraal

21 hours ago, Artivus said:

every time when attempting to join (I use DZSA launcher) it responds with connection with host has been lost. I have all required content and have yet been able to join.

Has this been resolved?

No not currently, I have made a char, changed my launcher name to it, and have checked the mods but nothing so far

1 hour ago, Artivus said:

No not currently, I have made a char, changed my launcher name to it, and have checked the mods but nothing so far

Could send a screen shot of what you are seeing when you try to launch the game? 

i had this as well but not same thing but for anyone else has thissimilar issue,, start game with no mods join a none modded server if that don't work.. reset your home modem as strange this sounds hard to  explain why but it works