Server time (UTC): 2019-11-18, 02:21
Sign in to follow this  
andysuter

Your most memorable moments

What were your most memorable moments on the server? Big or small, gunfight or group hug, it doesn't matter. Even Anarchy and Lorcan are welcome 😉

Mine was only a few months ago and both by the same player @Craig

1) when his character George did an inpromptu marriage of Mallory and her boyfriend. It was so funny and quite cute. We then had a dance party after in the middle of the field and even had @Lemons strutting his stuff, before the admins rudely interrupted with a zombie horde and some wolves

2) When i joined the nationalists and on one of the first interactions out in the field, @Craig dropping the N word at the runners base in Kab. "is there any N.....rs here?" followed by a few seconds of silence and then shouts of WTF!.... i literally leaked a bit of wee from laughing. It was done so well IC and was just shock factor more than anything.

So lets here them?

Edited by andysuter

I'd have to say, mine would have been the first time I met @Lemons with my friend @Padlock at the prison. How he spoke and how my character reacted was absolutely beautiful. My character was pissing himself like a front lawn sprinkler with 3 setting all while Jack looked us over and gave us an offer. It led to more great RP and even my first 2 executions. It's honestly what made me come back every day. 

For me, it'd have to be 2017 lore. Playing a character that eventually found a cause and people and then losing it all. Being alone and lost without purpose for a while only to find the Father one day and his group. Being taken in by crazies and slowly becoming one of them. Descending into chaos and then watching it fall to pieces all over again. Fleeing the group when it collapses and living at Mykino by myself for a month straight. But you can't outrun your past. Because it found my character again and when it did it was over. The last survivor of The Family wiped out. Completely gone from history. That was a story.

2 minutes ago, Duquesne said:

When @Craig and his bunch of angry budget Russians took us Runners hostage back in Kabanino. Only to be saved by a loud irish man.

oh shit i remember that one!, When we took you to the woods and had the father and son thing? That was great RP from all involved.

Arma 2 mod, JBG being the big bad wolf of the server and causing nothing but chaos with 6 people in a group, I will never forget the day we took on 3 groups and wiped them all. 

Also playing in Liska and meeting amazing people that helped make my RP from “drop weps 10 secs” to something that had a lot of meaning and passion. 

was amazing working with people that made you stride for every story line and made you really think about your actions. Has to be up there for me as my top experience on the server not one single day went by in that group that I wasn’t amazed. It was like watching a tv program unfold and being apart of it. There wasn’t a single thing I could pin point just the whole experience was amazing 

Edited by noir

I completely forgot about this until yesterday. 

Just now, FalkRP said:

whose the guy in the red hat? thats pretty intense, great RP!. Fairplay to @Imation11 for keeping his cool. 

Just now, andysuter said:

whose the guy in the red hat? thats pretty intense, great RP!. Fairplay to @Imation11 for keeping his cool. 

Guy in red hat is me.

1 minute ago, FalkRP said:

Guy in red hat is me.

Shit man... dont do that to me if we meet. i'll crap myself haha

1 hour ago, FalkRP said:

@andysuter that moment really was awesome. Not only got to meet Mr Moon but @FalkRP really gave me a squeaky but moment il always remember 😂

18 minutes ago, Unknown Entity said:

"what kind of curses do you sell?" lmao...

"do you sell anti curses?.... that sounds pretty good".

15 minutes on selling curses lol

"so you want ultimate curse protection?"

Edited by andysuter

Probably when B-17 defended our self's against 3 other groups (think one were CRA) at a castle. Most intense situation I've been in.

We all died in the end.

Edited by Roman

3 hours ago, Crimson_Tiger said:

I'd have to say, mine would have been the first time I met @Lemons with my friend @Padlock at the prison. How he spoke and how my character reacted was absolutely beautiful. My character was pissing himself like a front lawn sprinkler with 3 setting all while Jack looked us over and gave us an offer. It led to more great RP and even my first 2 executions. It's honestly what made me come back every day. 

Basically this, I still remember the entire role-play vividly. Pretty much the only role-play I've had on this server that had that lasting of the effect. 15/10 would love to find myself in more situations like this at some point down the road.

Mine would probably be when i first played this server and didnt know much people and i was Rping as a hunter from canada and i spawned up north and met my first group of people up at devils castle and they let me stay there and trade for awhile and then i would go hunt for people in severograd and when i went to hunt and logged off and came back the next day they were gone too. I spent the next few weeks travelling literally almost all of chernaurus and wouldnt find anyone and then i eventually just gave up and went to green mountain to kill myself with my rifle. I did that and the next character i play as I literally out of nowhere but pure coincidence i spawn as my next character Luke and meet the people from green mountain charity center and they tell me that a man killed themselves in front of their base and i had a huge bruh moment cuz that was me and so they gave me their frequency and now im apart of them😂

Too many to count.

Best RP I've ever had was when the Masquerade were around, a couple people one of which was called Austin. Tortured me and overall creeped me out, played it so well. 

Best pride moment was when my old group linked up with the Kingdom and fought against a large force, never forget.

Too many.

Every friend i find here. Every decent RP encounter should be memorized. But to be honest 2012 - 2013 was a blast for me like everything. TOR @Tomeran  and FM with all the guys together.

CLF @Hofer , @Terra and everyone  from CLF...actually only group i was looking forward to get wasted and roasted by  ( i know NVFL).

After coming back geting involved with @Ducky @Franny @ToeZies @Mirotvurce @noir  and everyone from my recent group to bring me back on track here.

Even getting into staff to see even staff are humans too and to see what everything is behind the scene. Its harder then i could imagine...note im only moderator so there is more into it that i dont know yet.

Oh and @Roland being Rolle since 2012 😂

The big allaince meeting at prison island which i help set up, Getting all group leaders and personnel to meet up in one location and set off to the island was pretty damn cool, Swimming over was like watching the olympics with 30+ people making a dash for the island 😂

So many people in one place opened up a lot of role play, Some was friendly interactions others were slightly hostile, With so many different factions and views of the apocalypse it was awesome to be part of it, During the stay odezva was insulted by a man who claimed to be something he wasnt and almost payed the ultimate price for his words and actions. Due to my groups goals and what we stand for i managed to get this man off the island before he was murdered for speaking his mind, Thinking nothing of it me and some of my guys started the swim to the mainland only to get captured on the shore by anarchy 😓😪 One of my guys died in the attempt to fight (sniped) meanwhile the rest of us surrendered, After about 20 minues of interrogation and death threats the shooting started from the island and me and my friends were shot on the beach.

The resistance was born . . . . ✌️

Probably a quick run up to green mountain that quickly turned into me and my friend getting kidnapped and tortured resulting in me losing my ring finger and then scrambling to find a doctor. Great RP all around and well worth losing an AUG over.

Adversity makes for great stories, I love all my campfire RP moments but man is it fun getting robbed by people who know how to RP.

Saoirse: Group of the year, most of the boys are banned now, but it was the best time I've had here.

The Unnamed definitely. Best RP I've ever had @Cid

17 hours ago, Sung said:

The Unnamed definitely. Best RP I've ever had @Cid

Maybe again someday.  We spoiled people with that shit.

Diving headfirst into the meatgrinder of 40 people with my comrades.

also my BFF saving me

Edited by G19RP

Always fun sniping in Cherno

Also, don't joke about my pants