KoS NWAF Tents 08:25

Server and location: Chernarus NWAF Tents

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 08:24

Your in game name: Richie Watts

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: N/A

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I was running around looting the tents and i walked into one saw a couple guns on the ground that i didnt care about and a bag with a pistol in it as i was looking into the inventory screen i got randomly shot in the back.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

07:17:42 | Player "Richie Watts" is connected
- Dead -

07:37:08 | Player "Liwanu Langundo" is connected
- Currently Connected -

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

08:25:20 | Player "Richie Watts" hit by Player "Liwanu Langundo" with FNX-45 from 14.5334 meters 
08:25:26 | Player "Richie Watts" hit by Player "Liwanu Langundo" with FNX-45 from 2.42949 meters 
08:25:28 | Player "Richie Watts" hit by Player "Liwanu Langundo" with FNX-45 from 2.42955 meters 
08:25:28 | Player "Richie Watts" hit by Player "Liwanu Langundo" with FNX-45 from 2.42955 meters 
08:25:41 | Player "Richie Watts" hit by Player "Liwanu Langundo" with PPSKN42 from 1.00223 meters 
08:25:42 | Player "Richie Watts" hit by Player "Liwanu Langundo" with PPSKN42 from 1.00216 meters 
08:25:42 | Player "Richie Watts" hit by Player "Liwanu Langundo" with PPSKN42 from 1.00222 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

08:25:20 | Player "Richie Watts" (DEAD) killed by Player "Liwanu Langundo" with FNX-45 from 14.5334 meters

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@Helix | Richie Watts | OP
@Liwanu | Liwanu Langundo |

As @Liwanu is currently in game he has been temporarily banned until he responds to this report.

yea dude im sorry ab that i only had a damaged FX an some guy the other day tried to KOS me so i aint gonna lie i got spooked bc you were shooting right next to me. i deserve the ban on this one. Sorry ab that one guy entirely my fault. @Helix dude i personally want to say im sorry for that i misread the rules an i had a guy try to KOS me the other day so i just thought that was a thing im really sorry i am going to go back an reread hope there is no hard feelings i will take my ban. 

Edited by Liwanu

Verdict

@Liwanu - Invalid Kill (On Sight) - Guilty

Explanation

A team of staff have looked over this report and have come to the conclusion that @Liwanu will be found guilty of the rule breaks at hand.

@Liwanu We appreciate you stepping up and admitting to your wrong doing, however we still have to give the standard punishment for your actions. In this case, you shot @Helix because you got spooked that he was shooting near you and had a bad encounter with somebody else trying to KOS you in the past. 

We believe it would be very beneficial for you to read our rules again, especially regarding kill rights. 

Hostile actions are player interactions where you or your group members lives are threatened by other players, you are forced to do something against your will under threat of violence, someone is stealing from you, etc. For example, if someone is telling you to drop your weapon and put your hands up or else you will die, he is committing a hostile action against you. Hostile actions can often be very complicated involving multiple people and groups, which makes newcomers especially vulnerable to punishments for rule breaks in this category.

Depending on a whether a player is attacking or being attacked, players can defend themselves and their friends and kill other players during hostile situations.

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

4.2 When your life is at risk or you are subjected to a hostile action by other players you are allowed to defend yourself. This is granted by two different "kill rights" that you can gain based on circumstances of the situation like which side caused the hostile situation and which side you are on.

• If you are a defender - the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining DEFENDER RIGHTS on the attackers. Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members, if you are a part of an approved group.
  • If you are an attacker - the one who first did the initiation or started, caused or provoked the hostile situation - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining ATTACKER RIGHTS on the defenders. Attacker rights allow you to kill defenders for 1 hour or until your character dies. Attacker rights can be only be shared with your approved group members. If you are not a part of an approved group, attacker rights can not be shared and apply only for your character.

@Helix never initiated on you, therefore you weren't granted any defender rights. You also didn't initiate on Helix, hence why you didn't have any attacker rights in this situation. In the future, please remember to not act in the heat of the moment as if you were on a public server. On our server, you must not just kill or shoot at another player because you believe they might shoot you. They cannot shoot you unless they initiated and you do not comply with the demands.

We hope that you take the time away from the server to refresh your knowledge on our rules so your future in this community turns out a lot brighter for you!

With the above said, the following applies

Outcome

@Liwanu - Invalid Kill (On Sight) - 7 Day Ban + 10 Warning Points

Signed: @Phoenix & @Rover